13%

Ivy looks at her finished tattoo & tears up. Jug hugs her & she cries into his shoulder. "It's okay Ivy. She would be so proud of you." He says while rubbing her back. She pulls away & wipes her cheeks. "Oh my god I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break down like that." She says chuckling. "It's okay. Remember, we're family." He says hugging her one last time. "Let me take you home?" He asks politely. "Yeah! Are you wearing your jacket tomorrow?" Ivy asks him. "Obviously. I'm not shedding my skin so soon." He says getting on the bike. "I'm gonna wear mine too. I'm you're not alone in this." Ivy says before they drive away.

   "Here ya are." Jug says while she gets off. "Again thank you so much for being there for me." Ivy says hugging him before heading inside. She gets inside & hugs her dogs. "How'd it go?" Sweets asks her kissing her forehead. "Good. I broke down after getting it but other that it was good." She answers heading to the bedroom. "Am I able to see it?" He asks grabbing her waist & pulling her close. "Obviously." She says grabbing the collar of his shirt &pulling him down to the bed with her. 

*****

   Ivy groans as she hits her alarm. She gets up & does her morning routine. As Sweet Pea & Ivy head out of the house she grabs her jacket & slips it on. When they pull up at the school Sweet Pea notices her jacket & his eyes widen. "Ivy! What are you wearing?" "My jacket, duh." She says chuckling. She waves at Jughead as the three walk in the school side by side. They all get to the student lounge & Ivy waves at Reggie. He rolls his eyes & the Bulldogs walked out of the lounge room & comes back with Principal Weatherbee. "You two. Let's go, now." Ivy rolls her eyes & flips Reggie off on her way out. "I made myself clear to you Mr. Jones, & Ivy I expected more from you. Take off those jackets or you're suspended." He says looking at both of them. "Please guys just-" Sweet Pea starts. "The I guess we're suspended." Ivy says grabbing Jugheads jacket & dragging him out of the office. 

  The two leave the school & head to the Wyrm. They were playing video games trying to beat Fangs' high score. "Now, you break that, you buy it." FP says. Jug & Ivy turn to look at him. "How'd you know we were here?" He asks giving his dad his full attention. "Hog Eye called me. You wanna explain to me why the hell you two aren't in school?" He says slightly annoyed. "Yes. Weatherbee has been disrespecting the Serpents." Ivy says rolling her eyes. "He's been targeting us. He told us to take off our skins." Jughead agrees. FP chuckles & rubs his forehead. "You mean your jackets? Wear them after school." "'A Serpent never shed it's skin.'" Ivy says to FP. "I know the laws kiddo. What's goin on guys?" "Southside High, we had a place. Yeah, it was crappy but it was ours. We were a family. We had a home. I had a home." He says.

   "Yeah I hear you. But getting arrested for truancy's not gonna help. You gotta be smart. Serpents hibernate in the winter. Look at me, do you think I like cleaning toilets, shoveling slop? No. But it's what I gotta do. Going to Riverdale High, that's what you guys gotta do. So, lay low for a little while, but you guys will never stop being a Serpent." FP finishes saying to Jug. "Well Ivy, what is your problem with this?" He asks her. "I finally have a group of people who are a family to me & I actually feel like I matter. I don't want my family to be disrespected like this. I haven't been with the Serpents for long but I already love every single one of you & I cherish everyone of you." Ivy says with tears in her eyes. "Sorry. I feel like I'm always crying." She chuckles wiping her face. FP laughs & pulls her into a hug. 

 A/N: I'm so so sorry for the late udates. I just started school today & I was hella stressed about it.