"You are the most amazing gentleman I know... and your heart is gold... I know for a fact that one day, you will be in love so hard that your life will find a meaning.... and I'll be right there to yell I told you so in your ear"

He smiled nervously "thank you Amal... thank you for being you." He simply said and I knew he meant it.

"Wonder where you would be without me..." I mocked with a British accent and he hit me with a pillow laughing

"Probably Hanged in a forest..." he said playfully... but his eyes held so much hidden emotions.

After 3 hours of shopping... I finally agreed with myself that I was satisfied with my purchases.. I'd sent Jasmine away because I wanted to see her reaction when I was done.
So she left me at the mall and said she was going to have lunch with her brother and sister.
I paid for everything and made sure every item was packaged

Yes... she gave us her Black Card....i have never seen a black card in real life... Jason had a gold card.. not black okay conscience... no need to embarrass me more.

I waited until everything was loaded in their trucks and gave them the address for delivery while Jason and I took the taxi.

Coming into the apartment, We were shocked ourselves ... we had left the masons to work on the kitchen... I gave them specifications and measurements and went straight to work.. now they are almost done.. WOW

Luckily there was no need to break down any wall of sort... everything was already in amazing shape... it's a penthouse... of course it'll be in perfect shape... I just wanted to change the cabinets because it needed to compliment what I had in mind.
And we got to work

The sun was setting and the large windows gave the space such an amazing shade and everyone was just in awe...

The kitchen is my favorite place in a home... I love to cook... so I made sure it was to perfection...

If only this was mine....

Maybe one day when I work and get enough money

Maybe one day when I work and get enough money.. I mean I would love to have a small cozy dream home one day

Get a husband first you idiot... or are you planning on staying alone forever.. oh shut up G... I can stay alone and get two cats and name them Nymeria and Rhegar ... wanna bet?

My conscience went silent... that's what I thought

The workers were finally done and they left.. but not after we ordered pizza and soda for everyone... they were surprised at my offer, probably because they just usually work and leave... we laughed and worked and made jokes and they left.

I called Jasmine to come back.. it was already 7 and I was so tired I couldn't feel my legs.

We were sitting at the kitchen counter nervously waiting for Jasmine...
what if she doesn't like it

What if she's disappointed

What if she asks you to pay for everything cause she doesn't want them

"It's perfect Amal... she'll love it... you did an amazing job!" Jason said reassuring me... he knew what I was thinking... I just smiled and nodded.

Ding

The elevator doors opened and I heard more than one footsteps... I jumped off the kitchen counter perks of being 5ft tall

The footsteps stopped at the living room and we walked out of the kitchen to see them

I saw Jasmine... then a beautiful woman in heals... her face is slightly more matured... I would assume that's her sister... and behind them was ...

I froze.
I froze.

He was looking at me with much intensity as I was him... I was drawn to his face... his eyes.

Where is your brain you idiot?

I quickly looked away and walked to Jasmine. She had already walked past me looking around with her mouth wide open ... she was blabbing about something but my sense of hearing... was numb... thanks to the drop dead gorgeous sexy eyed man she came in with

Jason was smiling at what she was saying... which meant that she liked it I think. She came and hugged me and I began to hear, see and feel again.

"I am so proud of you right now I could marry you..." she said beaming as she hugged me tighter.

"You might have to go on one knee first.. then I'll think about it!" I joked earning a small chuckle from the beautiful woman she came with

"Please let me introduce my favorite people in the world... Amal... this is my sister Ayrah" she dragged me to her and she shook my hand

"It is an honor to finally meet you Amal! I have heard nothing but good things... and you did a spectacular job with this place" she said so elegantly and sweetly with a smile that can stop a war.

"Thank you for your kind words ma'am...it's an honor to meet you..." I beamed

"Oh please call me Ayrah... ma'am makes me feel old!" She insisted.

"And this..... is my brother... Khalid" jasmine stated and I regretted raising my head to see his face again...i forgot how to speak

"Nice to meet you Amal" he spoke and his voice made something explode in my stomach

"Likewise..." I muttered and quickly looked away
He is definitely trouble...