I guess we ain't friends.

Summers pov:

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Summer" they whispered. "Yeah" I said whilst my eyes were still closed. "Summer, it's fran. You okay babe?" He asked. I woke up. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled gently and sat up. Fran sat by me. "So what's going on between you and Phoenix then?" He wondered. I sighed. "I don't really know fran. She's just gone all moody with me and I don't know why." Fran replied. "Well maybe she don't like seeing me and you together.?" I looked at him with quite a confused face. "Yeah, maybe." I looked down, gave a gentle smile. "Or maybe she has a crush on you." He looked at me. "You what? Nah I don't think so." I looked at him. "Wait, you really think so... ohhh..." we both laughed. "Fran, if she did have a crush on you, would you like her back?" I asked feeling curious. "What, no I wouldn't. She's so not my type." "So what is you type then." I asked. "Well, she's got blonde hair, blue eyes, a beautiful smile, beautiful lips." I couldn't stop smiling at him. "I could go on." We both stared into each other's eyes. He kissed me and I kissed him back.
<few seconds later>
Phoenix comes down the stairs. "Unbelievable." She comes over. "Summer can I have a word." I look confused. "Yeah, sure." I get up and followed her to the kitchen. "So are you and fran dating now?" She asked with her arms folded. I replied. "If I say yes, will you tell me why you're acting like a spoilt brat?!" "Why do you have to be with him for? You know I like him don't you?" She yelled. "Yeah, I did phoe, and no I didn't steal him from you if that's what you're thinking!" She looked at me. "Well yeah you kinda did!" I looked at her. "What the fuck phoe, what's got into you?! You never used to be like this." She comes closer to me and says. "Fran don't deserve you! Anyway, you're just using him for fame, you don't actually love him!" I replied. "Well, you're just a jealous, childish brat that thinks you can get away with anything! And by the way, I ain't using Fran for fame, I LOVE him. If you don't like it, then stay away!" She sighs. "You know what, maybe I will! She walks away, goes upstairs *SLAM* she slams the door shut. I lean down on the kitchen counter with my hands held on my head. "Hey, What was all that about?" Fran said, as he was stood behind me. I turned around. "Me and Phoenix. We ain't friends anymore. I thought our friendship was something special." I said whist wiping my eyes. He put his arm around me and pulled me towards him. "Aw sum. You've always got me." I looked up at him and replied. "But I want phoe, she's my best friend." He stroked my face. "She's not your friend if she can't expect us and be happy for you." I touched his hand, the one that was on my face with my hand. "You promise you'll always be there for me?" "Summer, there's nothing more I want than to be with your." I smiled loverly. "I love you summer." I smiled. "I love you too."
———————————————————————
Welcome back to my book. I hope you're enjoying it. Please leave feedback :)