The arc's fall

A young boy with bright blonde hair watches his older sister, Catherine, being trained by their parents Allison and Leonard.

"Mabie you can aim if that tube were smaller," said Leonard with a smug smile.

"I know that would be tubular." Said the man's daughter as she reloaded her barrett .50 cal.

"Your going to pay for the terrible pun, my daughter." Said the old man as he held up his rapier readying for a diagonal slice.

"Sis, leave the jokes to dad. He will always be better at it." Said the young Jaune.

"Of course he is better, he can make Glynda laugh. And it's not like you can talk." Said the boys sister. Suddenly Leonard ran up to the girl with remarkable speed. Especially considering his age.

"Jaune! You were helping him weren't you" said the now angered blonde beauty. While putting her sniper rifle on her back and blicking with her coustum make katana-pistol straight from Mnashree. But the father ducked under her high blow and stabbed her in the back with a powerful hit from his rapier. Shattering her bright yellow aura.

"Go get one of your sisters, looks like I knocked her out... again." The now guilty man commanded his son.

"Yes father." Said the boy.

He went inside the family house.... well it was honestly comparable to a mansion. The boy was passing his mother's office and heard her yell.

"What do you mean you are leaving us, the arc family cannot defend the whole of this state.... ok, ok, ok, screw you too Ironwood, guess I have to beg the vale council." The mother said

Jaune walked away, going to get Catherine. As the mother walked away calling the the headmaster of beacon academy and getting started on dinner.

Later in the week

"Ok, ok, I get it ozpin, thank you for trying." Said the old man as he put his scroll down and started walking to the mayor's office.

"Sir we need to get ready to evacuate to vale, atlias is going to pull out their troops in the morning." said the sorrowful old man.

"we will tell the citizens to leave when we have access to bullheads to transport them, meanwhile get your family ready, it's going to be

all hands on deck." said the mayor with sorrow woven into his voice like a scarf. All the head arc had to do was nod as he got his

family and the town ready for the next day. 'hopefully this does not get out.' thought the old man going towards his mansion-house.

the next day was a surprise for all of greatsher arc, grimm started pounding the gate and walls as soon as the Atlas blockade left,

leaving the arc family to defend the cement and brick walls of the city-state. even little Jaune was there with his family sword,

Croacia Morris. as the police led the familys' to the bullheads the arcs sent out a tactical assault, all except the young jaune, he would

only be used as a last resort. of course this decision was screamed out by his mother and father, when he suggested it and they both

caved.

jaune watched each of his family members do there dance silently over the singal gate that the town had, thank god, he thought as the

grimm kept on coming at the semi-circle of arcs fighting for their lives. But Jaune did his job, made sure no grimm got past and got to the flimsy wooden gate. which, of course, none did. until something out of the ordinary happened, grimm horses and imps came out of the woodwork, the boy saw them coming straight for the gate. The boy jumped down from the gate and brought up the ancient weapon he used. And ran towards the oncoming beasts in a valliant charge to save his family. But still the small amount of resistance that was offered to the town.