Chapter 14 || Wait!!!

Hiccup's -POV-

I've been up all night, thinking about Y/n, i can't think Striaght, what happen to her?

Is she going to be ok?

We need to find her...

I need to find her

I growled, i sit up from my bed, Toothless slept in his stone Bed. I pulled out the covers, i sat on my bed, i can't sleep, i've haven't got any sleep since she left. It was 2 weeks ago.

The Next Night

I decided to get some fresh air after some hard work in Berk. I flew around Berk. Me and Toothless decided to go to Fury Cove. As we were near. I saw 2 figures. One was tall and the other was small. We decided to check it out. As we land,They turned around, the big figure was a Deadly Nadder, The small one was a person.

"Who are you?"i asked puttibg out my Fire sword.

They didn't move, then They got on the dragon and Few away.

"HEY WAIT!!!" I yelled, putting away my sword and get on Toothless and following them.

I saw a Fireball coming to us, we dodged it.

"Hey wait!!" I yelled as we were in its tail.

Then its started to get Foggy,

"STOP RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL SHOOT!!!" I warned, they just looked at me then back at front.

"Alright, you ask for it" i said, the Fog faded, "Toothless Plasma Blast!!" I yelled, Toothless fired, they dodged it until they got hit, they falled by the forest, we dived down.

The Deathly Nadder and the person was unconsiouse, i got off Toothless, i went to the person and took off the helmet.

He had messy Auburn Hair and white Skin.

"Lets take them Back to the Village, Bud" i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short T-T

Anyways Schools Almost here, and i don't know if i can um....Update another Chapter.

Mom said, she'll took my phone, i'll only use it for Weekends T^T.

So i hope you guys have a great day!!