Chapter 11|| The Attack

3rd Person's -POV-

as the Sun rose From the Horizen, the vikings do they're Morning routine as always. Our beautiful Mute Girl arose from her slumber and took a small shower. she put on her daily Clothes and run downstairs to make Breakfast for her and her fellow reptile Friend. as they finish, The girl grabbed Her Friends Saddle and attached to her Back. she put her Notebook,ink and pencil in of the side bags of the saddle. they left the house and walked to the market fr food for they're who-knows-how-long journey, she buys 10 fish and out it in one of the bags and some fruits.

And of course, she can't leave without Angelic Knows where she is, or else she'll get super worried. She make her way to her house with Her dragon friend by her side as she make a letter for her. She knocked on her door and it opens revealing, her Blonde hair best friend, she gave her a letter of what she's going to do, Angelic gladly understands. and just lie that, she left with Blacklight, exploring the undescovered Islands.

meanwhile on berk, everything seems to be normal, but little didn't they know, theres going to be horrifying event going tonight, as time past and the sun finally set, the Vikings and the finally are enjoying having dinner, and about that time, Our muted friend arrived.

"lets take rest, Blacklight." (Y/n) whispered and hopped of her dragons back. she petted her Head. "we'll be doing some more Tomorrow" She whispered. they went home, halfway there, a Fireball shoots one of the cabins. (y/n)'s eyes widen and Blacklight Growled. More fireballs came from the sky and falls down to the Houses. the dragons, riders and Vickings Rushed out of they're home and put the fire out, but before they Tend the fire, a bunch of men came and dragons landed with Riders on they're backs, they had unusual armour, but (Y/n) knows who they are, they are the ones who raided, her Village. men with armour came rushing to her with sword at hand to attack, Blacklight Blasted the med withPlasma Blast. (Y/n) took her sword on her Friends Saddle and fight the Men On Hand. The whole Villagewere in flames, Berk's Dragons,Viking, and Riders Fought for they're home as the Mysteriouse army fought to capture all of them.

Hiccup and The gang Joined soon After, they Fought the enemy on Ground and sky. they didn't know who they are but they had one this to focused on: Saving they're home and the Dragons.

some Dragons Got Captured. soem escape for safety. meanwhile for (Y/n), who was fighting hard to fight of the men, Angelic and Hiccup soon find her and helped. (Y/n) got captured, she struggled to the man's Grip, she heard her Dragon Roared, she see her in a Fishing net strugling to get loose. now she saw the familiar Night fury and Changewing landed on the Ground. she struggled again and finally have a courage to scream.

"HELP!!!!!!" Thats all she can do before balcking out, she could hear yelling, roaring anywhere. the man who's holding her carried her to his dragon and flew away, and Hiccup was close behind. The army retreated with the dragons they caught, the riders tried to get them back, but they ended up getting balstred and fall to the ground.

Hiccup was close to the man's Dragon. but then they were been blasted by a fireball by an Monstriouse Nightmare.  they fall as the army felw away and dissappeared. Hiccup and Toothless manage to get back to the air, he looked around to see any signs of the Enemy. but no look, Hiccup grunt his teeth and start screaming in anger. he know he had to get back, and now he did to find clues of why they take only her.

As (Y/n) was peacefully sleeping, the Man's Dragon gently Landed, and the Man gently hopped off his Dragon's back as he hold our beloved Capture muted friend. he walkes to the cells of the Prisoners of different islands. another man, who pressume to be a Gaurd opened a cell door for the man to put the Girl inside, he gently put her down and left, as the gourd closed it and walked away.

the boy inside the Bars, slowly walked up to the Sleeping Figure, He brushed of the girls hair off her Face, thats when her Eyes fluttered and slowly open. her sight is blurry first, but when eveything is in right position, she saw the familiar Dark green eyes and that Smile on Figure.

"Hey (Y/n)...." The boy said

. . . .

"M-Merak....?"