Chapter 9|| I'll Get out and Find her

(Y/n)'s -POV-

Ok...i had been....Stressed lately...why? I'll tell you why.

Its been....2...3 days? No...4 Weaks that i haven't been with Hiccup.(TOO LONG READER-CHAN!!!!) The village notice that we haven't talked and Hang out as usual but they thought they're just busy, then in 1 weak later. They started to ask Questions like;

"(Y/n) what happen to you and Hiccup? Did you guys fight?"

"Why did you guys haven't talk or Hang out? Did you guys fight?"

"Are you two in a fight?"

They all asked the Same questions. If i told them about me and Hiccup aren't Friends anymore, they'll asked, so i stayed quiet and walk away as they keep asking questions. To be honest, what i did in Raven's Point kinda feels like a fight, but I started it, it's been stressed lately, i kept hiddibg from the Vickings and been asked by the same question, and i heard Hiccup has the same Situation, but i Ignored it. When i saw Hiccup, i just went to the other Direction to avoid him at all cost.

Me and Blacklight Decided to have a flight and went to Fury Cove, the place where me amd Hiccup found. I came there to think in most days since we found it.

We landed and i hopped off, Blacklight lated down to sleep as i walked to the edge and sit with my Legs hanging and swing back and forth. I kept thinking the same question on my mind everyday that i don't know whats the answer.

Its a No or Yes Game.

Am i Doing the Right thing?

This auestion kept asking on my head, that i don't know the answer to it.

I do feel reliefe of the Threatening stopped, i haven't seen her since she stab me. So its a good sign...but i also feel guilty for not telling my Friends. Also Blacklight and Angelic...

Blacklight and Angelic...

Angelic and...Marek....

I miss him...

I hope he's okay....

Wherever he is...pls...be Safe.

???'s -POV-

A 7 Weaks ago

A groan left my lips as i woke up, my body throbs. I stand up slowly as i hissed in pain. I look around, i notice bars infront of me and my sides were walls, same goes to my back. I pulled up my shirt and see a Bandage with a red Spot in the middle. I put down my shirt and walked no Limp to the bars. I grabbed the bars and notice a another cell infront of me.

No ones there...

I look tot the side to see a another cage. But theres no one there. I turned around and leaned my back to the bars. My body hurts More  then it really is. I slide down until my Butt hit the Floor.

What happen?? Why am i here??

All i remember was screaming, Yelling, Dragons roared and.....(Y/n) escaping.

"GO (Y/N)!!! AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!" I Yelled to my Muted Best Friend as i get captured. I saw her Leaving with her Night Fury. I've been thrown to the cage as My dragon Roared in Anger. Then the  people started Punching Medius.

"Hey!! Stop it!! Stay away from him!!!" I shouted then Everything turned Black.

Medius.... i stand up and hold te bars.

"HEY!! IS ANYBODY THERE!?!? IF YOU HURT MY DRAGON YOU ALL GOING TO PAY!!" I shouted. Not in the care of the world if noone Heard it. I sit back, Leaning in the Bars.

(Y/n) smiled infront of me as we played to each other.

(Y/n)....

I'll get out of her and Find her.....I will Find her.

_________________________________________

Soooooo.....How was it!?!

Sorry it took so long, i was busy with school!! Summers coming in next month if it did i'll try my best to post more often!

Ok! On with the question;

Is (Y/n) really doing this??

4 weaks of Not talking with Hiccup...is this suffering for (Y/n)??

Will HE get out of the cage and Find His Lover??

What does Hiccup think about Him not Be Friends with (Y/n)??

IS CANDY EXIST ON BERK!?!?!?!
I WANT TO KNOW!!!

See ya guys in the next Chapter ;p

-Shadow♡