Jealous Jace

A/N:
Hi, know that this is only my third oneshot, but would really appreciate it if you guys would give me some feedback. really enjoy writing but want to know if I'm actually doing decent job. Anyway, hope you like this one :)
~AlwaysAShadowhunter

Clary's POV

"STOP! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" I said, while laughing my heart out, I've been laughing way too hard and way too much the past couple of hours. "What? It's not my fault you seem to find my face incredibly hilarious." Thomas said, while trying to control his laughter.

After we both catched our breaths, I said, "I can't believe it's really been 2 years since I last saw you!" "Me neither, my mum suddenly said to me we were moving, I had hardly time to call you and simon." he said, only a hint of sadness in his voice. But I've known Thomas just as long as I've known Simon, and I knew when he was sad, even when he said nothing at all. I laid a hand on his shoulder. "Well, you're here now." I said with a weak smile. He smiled back, "yeah."

"I missed you." he said.

"I mis-" At that moment Jace walks through the door, his eyes widening as he takes in me and Thomas. I know how this must look to him, and I know that he'll be very angry with me.

"Jace! Hi." I said, taking my hand off of Thomas' shoulder.

"Hey, who's this?" he asked, to Thomas, he must sound completely neutral, even kind maybe. But I know Jace better than anyone else, and I know he's furious.

"Hi, I'm Thomas and-" And that exact moment, right on cue, his phone began to rinkle. He looked at the text and said, "Gotta go, apperently. It was nice seeing you again, Clary, bye. Bye, Jace" And with that, he was gone.

The moment the front door shut behind him, Jace turned to me. "WHAT THE HELL, CLARY. WHO WAS THAT?!" he shouted.

"That was Thomas, an old friend of me and Simon." I began to explain, but he cut me off. "An old friend? Friend as in what? Boyfriend?" I was really scared, this was the most angry I had ever seen Jace.

"No, he was never my boyfriend.." I said, "Like he wouldn't want that." Jace exclaimed. I snorted, "Trust me, Thomas is absolutely not interested in me."

"And how would you know? It took you years to find out what Simon felt for you. Why wouldn't it be the same with him? It's not like you notice these things quickly" He continued to shout.

That was it. I've had enough, I felt my cheecks started to heat up. And for once, it was from anger.

"BECAUSE HE'S FREAKING GAY THAT'S WHY!" I shouted. I immediatly saw Jace's expression soften and turn into what I thought was the closest to shame he's face could do.

"Clary, I-" He began to say, but this time, I cut him off.

"And I'll tell you something else. I am done with you not trusting me. It's the same song every. freaking. time. You know I love you, and that I would never even think of leaving you, let along cheating on you. You know I hate cheaters, and then you would think that I would do the same? I'm sick of it! And I'm giving you a choice now: whether you trust me now, or you walk out and never come back." I finished, my eyes widening as my last words replay in my head. Did I really just give him an option to leave?

A brush of panic went over me, what if he chose to leave? I looked at the ground, if he was going to leave, I didn't want to see it.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands pinning me against the wall. I looked up, and saw Jace staring me right in the eye, his hands on either side of my head.

"You really want me to leave?" He asked, his voice barely a whisper, this was the most vulerable that I have ever seen Jace. He looked as if he could break down into pieces every minute.

"Of course not." I said, my voice even softer than his.

"Then why would you propose it?" He said, he really thought I meant it? Him leaving? It would tore me apart as much as it would tore him apart.

"Because I was angry, and you didn't, or don't, trust me. And I really don't want the person that I love most to not trust me." I said, my voice a little stronger this time, but I really had to try to not let it crack.

"I trust you, Clary, with all my heart. It's him, or other guys that I don't trust. I can't think of you with anyone else, whether it's your choice or not, without it tearing me apart. Don't you ever think that I don't trust you." He said, he rested his forehead against mine.

I couldn't resist the usual urge that draw me to him any longer. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine forcefully.

His lips were soft, as usual. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I granted immediatly, before he hoisted me up against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist. As we pulled away, catching for breath, I felt a sudden burst of tiredness come over me.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and mumbled "tired". He laughed before walking up the stairs, carying me to my bedroom.

As he tried to lay me down in my bed, I hold on to him stubbornly. "Clary," he said, "You have to go to bed. Let go of me." 

"No, stay." I said, my mouth against his shoulder. "Okay, I'll stay, but you still need to let go of me if you want to get in bed." He tried again, but I still skook my head no. I suddenly couldn't seem to make full sentences anymore due to tiredness.

"No. Want to stay like this. I mumbled. "Why? It can't be comfortable for you." He said, trying to hide his amusement in my lack of sentences. "Cause, it is comfy. And warm. And I love you." I said. My words coming faster than my mouth could handle.µ

"I love you too, but c'mon, I can't lay you in bed like this." He said, I knew he was about to stop trying, his voice was softening. "Just lay down in the bed and let me sleep." I mumbled in his neck.

Eventually, he laid down. And I snuggled into him more closer, if that was even possible. He laid flat on his back, with my legs next to each side of his waist, ending around his knees, my head deep into neck and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms more tightly around my waist, and I sighed contently.

"I love you." I said, while planting a soft kiss in his neck.

"I love you too." He said, and that was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.