Abispa

Name: Abispa Oooh, ok! Nice name

Gender: Male Mhmm

Age: 12 Not the usual age!

Tribe: HiveWings MY FIRST HIVEWING

Sexuality: Bisexual Okie

Appearance: Abispa has long sets of wings witch are orange and have black on the ends of them. His head is rather circular and a dark orange color with black spots around his eyes. His eyes are almost red in color, and if he looks at you you would probably feel unnerved. He's not very muscular, but his legs are really thick and he has a bracelet on his left front leg. It's made out of stingers and has a tiny wasp charm on it. He also has a ring made out of silk. On his back he has a large black triangle and near his tail he has a black stripe. The rest of his back is shades of orange and yellow. Around his neck he has a scarf made of silk. His horns are straight and short. His claws are sharp but oddly enough he doesn't like to fight. Pretty detailed! I like it!

Personality: Abispa has layers to him so imma display them

Layer one: Abispa seems mean and creepy. He doesn't talk much and he's kinda boring. Aww, that's sad 

Layer two: when you get to know Abispa a little bit more, he melts a bit and becomes nicer, but you can't tell if he's faking or actually being sincere. Kind of like me :D

Layer three: Abispa is completely nice now. HUh. He now acts like a tiny dragonet when you are around him. He loves to tell you jokes and even if you don't get them he doesn't care. He will be your friend forever. Ooh.

Backstory. Abispa used to be nice and not have layers. He loved his parents and would always stay around them when he wasn't with a friend. His best friend was Vespa. Him and Vespa were inseparable and Abispa started to notice he liked a boy dragon. He felt weird and started to close himself off, but his parents, who already knew, inspired him to open up again. Then, a war started with the SilkWings and Hivewings and not enough dragons were fighting. Abispa got drafted to fight in the war along with Vespa and another dragon named Cicada. Abispa started falling for Cicada and he was terrified to be in a war with both of his crushes. So when they went into war, Abispa was fighting against a SilkWing. This SilkWing was strong and Abispa stung him. The SilkWing dropped to the floor and died. This is what made Abispa so closed off. He ran away for a while, he hid from the war. Cicada and Vespa got very worried. They found where he hid, his house. Cicada was supportive, but Vespa was out raged that his friend abandoned him. He started fighting Abispa. Abispa killed him too. He started to cry and Cicada comforted him. She told him that they should live together. Become mates. And Abispa agreed. They had two children two years later, paper wasp and beetle. Awww, that's pretty sad. Thought WOAH, Cicada moves fast!

Mate: Cicada Okie

Crush: Cicada Mhmm

Dragonets: Paper wasp and Beetle Interesting

Occupation: none atm Mhmm

Other: Has ptsd Okie!

So I would probably give Abispa a 8.8/10. Now that seems pretty specific, but maybe add just a LITTLE more detailed and even add a little more detail to the backstory! Overall good job!