Cayenne

Name: Cayenne Hmmmmm. Don't think I've ever heard that!

Gender: Male Mhmm.

Age: 12 years old Ok!

Sexuality: Ace Uhhhh, explanation...Idk what that is :\

Appearance: Cayenne is usually a deep red color with a reddish orange underbelly. His eyes are pink and his wings are also reddish orange. He's pretty small, has a long snout and large wings. His claws are pretty blunt though, which makes it harder to fight, though usually this is not a problem. Ooh, interesting. I'm assuming SkyWing??

Personality: Cayenne is very hot headed and pessimistic. He's not a very social type, but does like to hang out with close friends. He is funny when he's more comfortable around you, but also a bit more awkward. While Cayenne lacks in strength, he's very smart. He knows how to read and do math really well for a RainWing. Hmmmm, RainWing. Mk!

Backstory: While he was growing up, Cayenne was mostly carefree. He didn't care about what dragons said. Not many dragonets liked him since he was easily excited Oops, me!. But when he turned six years old, he was thrown into battle Why him?. Apparently Queen Magenta was very mad at the MudWings, thinking they had stolen fruit. She didn't usually like when this stuff happened. Around the same time, Cayenne made a friend named Bee. Bee was kind and creative and made Cayenne happy. They both had to go fight, since they were above six years of age Wow.... What made Cayenne so hot headed was his friend was blinded in the fight, and everybody blamed him Why?. That's all I have so far...

Occupation: Guard Hmm, of who?

Crush: None Mhmm. SO CUTE if it was Bee!

Mate: None Mhmm.

Dragonets: None Ok

So probably overall I'd give Cayenne an 8/10. He needs a bit of work on his backstory, and you forgot to put in what tribe, but I like him so far! Keep working on him!