Connor X Reader

OKAY BEFORE WE GET INTO IT! Maybe you guys are just thirsty as me asdjwkkskw i think you guys might want a Connor X Reader moment or any other character in Dbh so yeah

Y/n
Grrr where is that android?! I was looking for Connor because my papers where missing and i know that he might have cleaned my room and now i can't find it.

"Dad?!" "What is it sweetheart?!" Dad answered (Hank) "have you seen Connor?!" I asked. "No honey!" Where could Connor be?

I got up in the bed and started searching in my bedroom. As i opened up my closet i saw Connor. Why would he be inside my closet?!

"Babe what are you doing in there?!" I asked. He looked at me in the eyes as he got up. "I was smelling your clothes." He said, lightly blushing. THE WAY HE BLUSH IS SO CUTE SKSKKSKSKS

"Why were you smelling my clothes babe?" "Well you were busy about work and you couldn't even cuddle with me" he said, pouting a little. I kissed him in the cheeks and then hugging him.

"Babe you know you could just ask me to cuddle with you" i said, sniffing him a little. He smells like an angel.

"I'm too shy to ask my love" he said, kissing me on the head. "There's nothing to worry about babe you know. By the way, have you seen my papers? I need them for tomo—" "yes they are in your drawer" he cuts me off. I let go of the hug until he hugs me again.

"Can i cuddle with you please?" He plead, hugging me tightly. "O-okay love" i said. He still not letting me go as we walked in the bed, laying down and cuddling each other. Resting my face in his chest.

I'm so lucky to have this Android. He may be an android for other people. But for me, he's more than just an android. I love him so much.

"Uhh, sorry to disturb you Y/n but sumo needs another bag of food. Could you and Connor go to the pet store and buy sumo food? I have to go to work" dad said. I flinched when heard Hank's voice.

"Sure dad" i said. As Hank walked away from my room closing my door. I got up from the bed, as Connor holds my hand. I looked at him "Yes babe?" "Nothing my love" he smiled at me.

"Come on let's go and buy food for Sumo" i said, pulling him up into a sitting position. "Come on babe" i kept pulling him until he pulled me back to the bed, hugging me again. Clingy innocent bean.

"-oof! Connor!" "Yes my love?" He answered me in a soft tone voice. My heart melts you know. "Come on. Dad's gonna get mad at you, you know?" I said as he just looks me in the eyes. The way his chocolate brown eyes stares at my e/c eyes, my soul is getting out of my body.

"We'll cuddle later, i promise okay?" I said to him as i kissed him on the nose. Getting up in the bed again and getting my phone.

I looked at Connor as he looked away. Did he— was he— just uhm, staring at me?

He got up from my bed and held my hand "Come on, we should go and get Sumo his food" he said as he lets go of my hand and went to Sumo, who was just laying down on my door "who's a good boy?! Who's a good boy sumo? Oh yes you are sumo" he was rubbing Sumo's bellying. Sumo was licking Connor's face. I giggled.

"Come on babe, we'll be back Sumo with your food okay? Who's a good boy?!" Sumo barks at me and licked my face. "Hey! Don't you kiss my love Sumo!" Connor said as he hugged me, getting me away from Sumo. Sumo barks at him, i laughed. He's so cute when he's jealous.

We got out of the house and went to the pet shop
-
-
-
OKAY! SO ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE ASJAKDKLSFKA SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR!!!!