"Alright," I said turning down the music. "Do you perfer snickers or reeses?"

He took a moment to answer. "Reeses."

"Night or day?"

"Night."

"T-shirts or Polos?" 

"T-shirts."

I ranked my brain for a harder question. "Team Edward or Jacob?" I wondered if he would really answer.

Aaron's eyes left the road and landed on me with a disgusted look. "Really Laura?"

"Whatever. You can deny it all you want but I'm sure you've seen the movies."

He let out a sigh. "I'm not answering."

"Come on. I know you've picked a team." I leaned in closer to him, barely touching his arm. "It's okay Aaron you can tell me. I promise no one will know."

He shook his head and laughed. "You're ridiculous Laura."

"De-nial is not just a river in Egypt."

His beautiful hazel eyes looked gold in the setting sunlight. "I'm Switzerland."

I busted out in laughter. "I totally knew you read the books." 

"I just wanted to know what all you girls made a fuss over," Aaron confessed. 

"Sure you did." I couldn't keep the smile off my face. 

Aaron drove towards the gas station pumps like the rest of the cars were doing. I hadn't realized we were so low on gas or how far we had drove. 

"I'm gonna get something to snack on. Do you want anything?" I asked while opening my door.

"Sunflower seeds."

"Got it," I hopped out and headed for the doors. I had no idea where we were exactly but the place was pretty dingy and empty except for a few guys by the beer section. 

I grabbed a couple of packs of sunflower seeds and two Starbucks coffees. I'm 100% positive Aaron likes Starbucks. I mean who doesn't. I looked around and spotted the empty cashier's table. 

As I was walking past the group of guys to get to the front I felt someone grab my arm. My head jerked around to see who it was. A tall buff looking guy with dirty blonde hair was smiling down at me. He was awfully cute but I didn't like the way his blue eyes were openly scanning my body like I was a food idea. 

"Hey there doll face," he said in a southern accent. 

"Hi. You mind letting go of my arm," it was seriously  making me uncomfortable. His grip only tightened as he stepped closer. 

"Not until you give me your name." 

Was this guy for real? "You already said it." 

His other hand came around to my shoulder. I wanted to get away from him so bad but I had to remind myself to calm down. His buddies were also watching us from a distance. I was slowly beginning to panic. 

"Then how about your number doll face." 

His beer smelling breath was hitting my nostrils and I knew this was not going to end well. "How about not."

His cricked smile was sending chills down my back which was also pinned to a wall with his massive body blocking my way of escape. 

"Now doll face let's play nice. I promise I'll treat you right if you do the same to me." 

I tried shoving his chest away but it was a pathetic move on my part. This guy looked like he born half a bear. 

"I'm not a very nice person. So I suggest you let me go and find yourself another girl to harass."