{4} bottomless pits

"Bellamy, this bag is empty. The only thing in here is a tooth brush and clean pair of underwear for tomorrow."

"But it's not empty." He winks at Clarke. "Bye O. Try not to burn down the house tonight Yea?"

"Goodbye big brother. The house will be standing when you get home. Promise."

They drive to Clarke and Ravens apartment. It's a short ride so they don't talk much. When they get there they decide to order some Chinese takeout for dinner.

"Didn't we just eat Taco Bell? How in gods name are we hungry?" Clarke laughs

"I don't know. We're bottomless pits."

"Oh is that right. Is that the case." Clarke giggles as Bellamy pulls her down next to him on the couch

"Yes, it's definitely the case." He says slowly and quietly as he kisses Clarke.

"I missed you. I think I tried to push you to the back of my mind because thinking of you hurt me to much. I feel stupid now, I mean you were in the hospital and I didn't even-" Bellamy cuts Clarke off because he notices she's on the verge of tears

"Hey, look at me. All I care about is now, and being with you. I don't care about what happened in the past, Okay? I care about now and right now only."

"I love you."

"That's the first I love you if the relationship." Bellamy states

"Your a dork." Clarke laughs and hugs him

"Hey," he lifts her head up to look her in the eyes "I love you too."

She leans down and kisses him. He leans them down on the couch, he kisses down her neck and sucks a couple of hickeys on her neck. Clarke moans as he makes his way down her neck to her collarbones. He brings his hands down to the bottom of her cropped sweater and goes to pull it off.

Before he gets the sweater off the doorbell rings.

"Just our luck huh?" Bellamy laughs sitting up

"Hey, we fucked in a janitors closet once. We'll do it again." Clarke foxes her hair and sweater before she answers the door.

~~~
This chapter is so short and sucky but it's a filler so I mean I guess it's okay?😂🥴