{9} The Beginning

I decided to go talk to Bellamy. It could be my emotions, or the fact that I really needed this to happen. I got up and I headed to Bellamy's house.

When I got there the party had died down and everyone has gone back to their rooms. Murphy walked up to me when I walked in the house.

"Hey. Where'd you go?"

"It's a long story. How's Raven?"

"She's asleep upstairs still." He bluntly states

"I know your upset. I'll explain it all to you, why I bailed. But right now I have to find someone."

"I'm gonna go check on Raven."

He walks off. I feel kind of bad, I actually started to like him. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to move further with our friendship until I figured out my feelings for Bellamy.

"Hey Murphy."

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Bellamy?"

He sighs. "In his room. First door on the left."

He walks away. I take a deep breath and head upstairs to Bellamy's room. I don't knock and just walk right in.

"Clarke? What are you doing here?"

"I don't know if it's the alcohol or what, but since the first day in the cafeteria when we locked eyes I haven't stopped thinking about you. And then you help me when I got drugged at the party and..." I stop to compose my thoughts.

My minds racing a mile a minute, but in the madness that is my mind I realize that this is a bad idea.

"Umm actually you know what? This was stupid, I don't know what I'm doing. I have to go."

I rush towards the door as quick as I can, desperately trying to get away from this awkward situation. Before I'm fully out the door Bellamy grabs my arm. He pulls me back into his room and closes the door. He slams me against the door and traps me between the door and him.

"All night I couldn't keep my eyes off you. That damn dress." He lets out a breath

"Good. That was the point of the dress." I say in a low tone

"Have you always been a tease?" He growls

"Not always. But it's college, I'm having myself some fun."

"Why don't we have some fun of our own?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Before he responds he slams his lips against mine. The kiss is rough and desperate, both him and I waiting so long for this to happen. I open my mouth, and his tongue accepts the invitation, his tongue explores every inch of my mouth. He picks me up and walks us over to his bed.

Something in my head screams at me stop! Stop what your doing and leave! But my body just isn't cooperating.

He breaks the kiss for a few seconds so he can sit up and yank his shirt off. He throws it to the ground and reaches for mine.

"Wait. I don't think I wanna do this?"

"Yon came to me." He growls

"I know, but I-"

"Then stop talking and take your dress off." He says slowly, leaning down to kiss my neck again.

I decide to have some fun and go with it. I take off my dress  and throw it down next to Bellamy's shirt. He connects our lips again, roughly and needy. He runs his hands up and down my sides as he moves down to my neck, he sucks spot in my neck that will definitely show tomorrow. He kisses down my neck to my color bone. When he reaches to the top of my bra he stops.

"Lose it." He growls

I know what he talking about, my bra. I take it off and throw it to the ground. I now lay there, feeling exposed, but I didn't want to but my dress back on. I bring my hand down to his hair and tangle my fingers up in his curls. He grabs my arm and pins them above my head.

"Keep them there. We do this my way."

I really wanted to touch him but I really wanted this to happen, so I leave my hands We're he told me too. He kisses down my stomach till he reaches the waist band of my underwear. He bites them and Rips them off with his mouth.

~~~
I've decided this is going to be just a short story, I  don't really have any ideas for this story anymore, rip. I plan on making it 15 chapters long.
~
But don't worry, I have until April till the 100 comes back, so I'll be writing more bellarke story's to help me eat through😂