7. Last Part

Tae walked closer, enough to pull Beam(Tee) away if he decided to run again, "You told me that you love me and wanted me to jump down with you," Tae answered, the water sound drown his voice, but Beam(Tee)heard him clear enough that he stared at Tae to find whether Tae is lying or not.

"Tee Jaruji."

"Is that my name?"

"Yes, you are the only Tee that I love and care about, the one that I follow everywhere, but this time, I don't let you to leave me again, with your body or memories, I'll pull you this time, let's go home Tee."

Tee's lips opened, but there's no voice came out, he just stare blankly to Tae, digging something in Tae's eyes.

"I can't remember the detail," Tee finally speak, "But I think I can get it back," Tee smiled to Tae, the later smiled back, he gave his hand to Tee, to pull him out of the water.

"Take my hand, let's go home with me, I'll help you to find all the memories back, you must believe me."

Tee looked to Tae's hand before take it doubtfully, but he denied to get out from the water.

"If you love me, let's go with me to the eternally, we failed that time, but now we can make it, you and me will be together forever," Tee's lips curved in a smirk, a weird smirk that make Tae scared.

"No, we have to go back," but Tee pulled him closer to the ravine, ignoring his protest, Tae's eyes wandered around to find something that can be pulled, but there's nothing, perhaps he would die this time, but at least he can die together with Tee. They almost reach the edge when Tae found his hand was being pulled by the other hand, he turned around and surprisingly see Bas, Copter and Kimmon there.

He wanted to ask why are they here, but now is not the right time, so he let the other pulled him out of the water. Tee seems already out of energy when he suddenly passed out in his arm, he held the other gently and lay him down at the clean side, let Copter checked him.

"We're glad that we arrive on time," Bas patted his shoulder, he squatted to see Tee's face, "I think there's no chance for me anymore when he's awake and remember you again," Bas muttered disappointedly to Tae.

"You're a good guy nong Bas, there are many choices out there," Tae smiled to him, he can't thank Bas enough for all he had done for him. then he turned his sight to Kimmon, the man didn't say a word, he just looked at Tee's body, seems so busy with his own thought, Tae stood up and speak to him.

"If he's awake, I'll let him choose, whether he wanted to go back with me or stay here with you, however, I owe you much," that is the first time for Tae to speak like that with Kimmon who denied to look at him in the eye.

"He's yours since the beginning, I have no right to take him away," Kimmon mumbled, he turned his head away, to look at the beautiful view in front of them.

*******************************

"You will take many beautiful pictures here," Bas checked his camera from all angles, that day is so shiny and the breeze cold the air down.

"Here and Kimmon's village," Tae checked everything in his bag, make sure there's nothing left.

"Tae, I made this toast bread with Copter, I think it's enough for all of us," Tee approached him with the big lunch box in his hand, he joined him and Bas to sit on the floor, waiting for Copter to be ready.

"I miss to pick the tomatoes, can we do that too," Tee asked while inserted the box to his bag.

"Sure, you can do anything except go away from me," Tae attempted Tee who smiled shyly to him, they finally ready to go to Kimmon's village. Tae remembered how stiff they around each other sometimes ago, but lately, Kimmon was really nice to him, especially after the little something happened between him and Bas. He looked at Tee beside him, his mental sickness has reduced little by little which make Tae so relieve, he promised himself to keep Tee safe this time.

ARIE78: At last, the last part has been done. No more sorrow, can't take it anymore.... Just let Tae together with Tee na. Sorry if the ending is not exceed your expectations.expectations.Pls leave comment or vote. 😊 See you guys in my new series soon. Tks for the support until now. Love you all. Pls support TAETEE especially SBFIVE as their 3rd single is coming out soon. 😘