6. Beam Lost

Tae sighed, perhaps he shouldn't tell Tee or Beam about it, he doesn't know how many memories still left inside Tee's head, or maybe he even didn't remember anything, even his own name, Tae smiled bitterly imagining himself calling Tee with another name and the other speak to him like he was a stranger.

Bas comes continuously to Tae's place, asked him about the progress he got, but he doesn't have any good progress in his mission to bring Tee's memories back, it has been a month since he moved here, his sister keep calling him, told him to go back home instead of wasting his time there in a tomato farm, but he wanted to get Tee back, no matter what happens, not to mention that he doesn't find any way out yet.

*****************************

He only got one point, Beam(Tee) talks to him more often since he told him about the water fall incident, and he also conclude that he was the person who lost the memories, but he apologized politely to Tae that he couldn't remember anything. Even though Kimmon would pull Beam(Tee) away when they talk like that among the lunch break, but Tae already talked many things with Beam(Tee), he forced himself hardly to call Tee as 'Beam'. The weird thing is, Tee never call him by his name, he avoided the word 'Tae' as hard as he can.

"Can I go to that waterfall with you?"

Tae just finished his task to water the new plants when he heard Beam(Tee) mumbled beside him, he paused his movement and stared at Tee, assured himself that the one who spoke was really Beam(Tee).

"Perhaps I will remember something," Beam(Tee) continued, Tae can see Kimmon at the far side stare at them, wondering what are they talking about. Tae thinks for a while, actually he still trauma of the ravine where he fell from, what if Beam(Tee) suddenly decided to jump again and die this time, he shook his head, "No, you can't go there again!!." Tae heard himself shout those words, he knows his voice attract the attention from the other workers.

He saw the disappointment in Beam's face, before the cute guy pout and walked away, leaving him there with so many thought.

*****************************

For the whole week, he didn't meet Beam or Kim at the farm, according to the owner, they moved to the other part, which make Tae sighed in sadness, his hand is already fully recovered, he managed to see Copter this Sunday to check it again. He walked for few meters, the sun burn his skin quickly, he just realized that he becomes so much tan lately. He looked down to the ground, thinking about Tee, when a voice break the silent.

"Beam is missing, is there anyone see him around here?"

The one who screamed was Kim, the sweat covered his face, look so desperate and panic. Tae dropped his spade and approached the man. "Missing? What do you mean?"

"I can't find him anywhere, since this morning," Kimmon answered, his hand moved to his hair, squished it few times, a sudden hint hit Tae's head, he run away, Beam(Tee) must be there, to remember.Kim screamed at him, asking him where he goes, but he doesn't have time to answer, he run with all his might.

Beam(Tee) must already arrived there few hours before, Tae was so panic, what if Beam(Tee) wasn't there, a thousand horrible things ruled his head, but he tried to keep it clear, he must get the place as fast as he can. The brushes blocked his way, he tilted up, he must climb this brushes wall to get the waterfall, which he doesn't know the exact position, in short time, his skin already full of scratches, he panted hardly, wanted to reach the waterfall quickly. He heard the water sound from the far left side, he runs there, spread his sight to find Tee.

"Beam!!"

Tae called the name desperately, looks around so panic when he see nobody, "BEAM!!!" he called again.

There, he see a body, sit beyond the big stone in the middle of the river, with the half body soaked to the water.

"Beam(Tee), let's go home," Tae approached the man slowly, afraid that he would run away.

"I think I know this place," Beam(Tee) mumble more to himself than Tae, "Do you know what I did here before, you mentioned the waterfall when you told me the story about you and your lover."

ARIE78: Sorry for the late update. Next is the last stage 😉