16 | ~•~ Why? ~•~

𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒.

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕫 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. ℍ𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒.

𝕄𝕪 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤. :)

__________________________

Mark's heart stopped beating, now replaced by a cold stone.
"How would you even know that? If it was true?" His voice was slow and unsteady, just thinking about the betrayal was too much.

As soon as Jackson was about to leave, Mark's girlfriend came back from downstairs.
"Who's at the doo—" she immediately stopped talking. Her orbs widened in terror as she looked at Mark again.

"Do you guys... know each other?" Mark asked in a calm tone. The girl nodded a bit as her eyes stayed shocked.

"Mark, Listen.. there is so much I need to tell you." Jackson begged. The woman quickly walked toward them and tried pushing the guy back outside.

"Hey.. stop." The younger spoke before grabbing her by the wrists and pulling her away. This time Jackson looked the boy straight in the eyes.
"There's a lot I need to expl—" He was interrupted.

"Just tell me right here.." the other gently said, waiting for some type of lie to be 'confessed.'

"The baby isn't yours..."

Mark rolled his eyes.
"Just go away—" he was interrupted again.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Because it's mine."

....

...

..

.
𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘.

𝕃𝕠𝕝.

𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕎𝔸𝕐 ... 𝕒𝕙𝕒.. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕠𝕣 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕪?

𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘.