~1

MY OUTFIT:

MY BEST FRIEND:

MY BEST FRIEND:

My POV As I put my bag over my shoulders I  walk up the stairs and see my best friend Emma Park she with her other friends she greets me by saying "Khia hey sister girl! You know Mae, Valarie, Kylie and KC right?" I then say "I do indeed" and Mae ...

My POV
As I put my bag over my shoulders I  walk up the stairs and see my best friend Emma Park she with her other friends she greets me by saying "Khia hey sister girl! You know Mae, Valarie, Kylie and KC right?" I then say "I do indeed" and Mae says "your outfit is totally cute Khia" then they all agree with Mae's statement. And then KC says "so Khia did you hear about the good news!?" I then say "what good news?" My best friend then says "bts is attending our school" I laugh and say "very funny Emma now tell me the real news here" Emma then says "it's true their attending this school today" I then say "I'll believe it when I see it" when we walked and head into the cafeteria there are bunch of girls surrounding a table I then say "what's going on?" Emma says "drama oh how I love you" I say "come on let's get some food"

As we got our food we go and sit and one of the boys stop us and it's yoongi and he says "I didn't know you go to school here?" I say "are you talking to me?" He laughs and says " the girl who's not dressed as a homeless person" Emma says "hey yoongi I missed you" I give them a weird look and he takes her food and sits it down on his table and he says to me "you can go and get lost. Your friend is with me now" I start to cry and walk away and before I could sit somewhere else RM stops me and takes my tray and sits it down and says "sit next to me" I do and say "if your friend yoongi is being an ass to me. Then why are you treating me different?" He then says "cause a good person like toy doesn't deserve to be treated like that" I see yoongi wrap an arm around Emma and kiss her cheek and I say "yeah I really shouldn't be here. I hate couples and they make me sick" I get up and leave.

Someone goes after me and it's all of them and yoongi says "well that was rude don't you think" I say "what does me being me make you upset yoongi? Fucking deal with it" he gets closer to my face and I cup his face and say "all that smart talk is going to get you hurt my friend" I walk away and turn to them and say "and yoongi for your information I hate couples because all of my failed and led to me being raped. Do me a favor by not being around me at all. Oh and my friend is so not your match FYI" I leave and go back home and I say "my own home and no one to call family. And now I hate my best friend" before i could continue to rant to myself there is a knocking at my door. I answer it and it's Emma and I say "oh it's you again. You knew how I feel about him and yet you didn't tell me your dating him" she comes in and says

"Your right and I'm sorry for taking the only guy you have feelings for" I then say "to top it all of you know how I feel about love and couples. I'm your best friend Emma best friends tell each other everything. So what's more important here me or him? I went through hell and back my life is rough. Parents didn't give a shit, older brother hated me. Emma your all I have and if you pick him over me then I'm for real going to be lonely. You'll spend more time with him which makes me mad cause you know how I feel about him. It's just the fact is if you go with him you'll spend mote time with him then with me" she cries and says "some friend you are being right now Khia. He's my boyfriend and I'm never letting him go" I then cry out "wow just like everyone else your gonna walk out on me" then there is a knocking on my door and i open it and it's them again.

With all the anger I have build up I punch yoongi in the face and shout "how dare Emma leaves me and goes after you. Now I have no one because of you" I push her out and say "go and leave me alone Emma. Be like everyone else and leave me to die alone. Just go you bitch. And I thought you were my friend" as I was about the slam the door RM and hobi walks in and shuts the door themselves. And I say "what do you two want?" RM says "what do you mean you have no one else?" And hobi says "be like everyone else and leave you to die alone?" Then the rest of them and yoongi comes in too but I ignore him and tell them. "Trust me it's best if you don't know what happened to me. You don't want to know my story" and then kookie says "we want to know"

Yoongi then sits next to me and I look at him and say "what can't get enough of me already? You want me to make it even worse for you?" RM then says "she's feisty just like you Yoongi. She's more likely to be your type" I then say "I'm no longer interested" I then go to my room and yoongi comes in and I say "what do you want now from me?" He says "I'm sorry" I look at him and see him with his hand to his cheek and I say "I'm sorry for punching you ... although you did deserve it" he lays down and I go to my bathroom and come back and throw a wet rag at him "that's for the booboo I gave you" he takes it and puts it on his cheek. And I say "you do know since she chooses you my world will come tumbling down to bits" he looks down and I say "I thought Emma was my friend even yet like a sister to me. And she chooses you" he gets up and I say "I love you guys I do but can you all leave please" he nods and gives me back my rag and he goes. I go and get dressed and go to bed. With tears in my eyes though