Daryl Dixon released a scoff and Samantha glanced over her shoulder and eyed him, but she was only met with his back as he walked away.

The campers begin to drift off to their vehicles, whilst the twenty year old debated on what to do. Usually Shane was her ride, but she needed time to think by herself - away from her brother. She could sense the anger and resentment intertwining with one another in her and trying to ignite her temper, and she tried so hard to keep that from happening.

Shane was rummaging in the back of his jeep and slipped his cap on, turning to his baby sister with a smile.

"Hey, Sammy. I found somethin' that might make you smile."

He pulled something from his bag and handed it to her, the sight of the picture making the corners of her mouth twitch up into a smile of reminisce. It was a picture of her high school graduation, Samantha wearing a white dress with her black graduation cap and her arms wrapped around both Rick and Shane. She was beaming into the picture, while Shane had a look that resembled a proud father, holding up a beer bottle as if he were roasting the cameraman. Rick had been caught laughing, his blue eyes shining with content and joy. It made him more youth and perhaps a little more handsome.

This was her proudest day, because with the way she was back then, she thought she would never graduate - but then senior year rolled around and she worked so hard.

This fact only made the outbreak a little more depressing, because all that hard work seemed to be thrown out of the window.

Shane's expression softened at his sister's smile. "I grabbed it on the way out," He continued. "I knew you wouldn't be able to forgive yourself if you ever lost it."

Samantha looked at his face and felt guilty for feeling the way she does, but she didn't blame herself either. Giving the photo once last glance, she folded it up and slid it into her pocket, her decision finally being made. "I think I'm going to ride with someone else."

This made the smile slip clean off his face. "If you're upset-"

"I'm upset about a lot of things, Shane," Samantha interjected, crossing her arms over her chest. "I need time to breathe."

"Me," The words left his lips as a statement. "You're upset with me."

Samantha looked over at the vehicles and saw that nobody was paying them any attention, so she finally let her true emotions slip through. "I asked you weeks ago to train the camp simple defense," Her heart was thumping rapidly, her eyes turning into a glare. "You put the blame on Rick as if it were his fault, but it's on you too!"

Shane's jaw was tight, his dark eyes narrowed. "You best keep your voice down." He warned

"Or what?" Samantha challenged. "Are you afraid that people might hear the truth? That people might know that you've been fucking your best friends wife?" The words slipped out of her mouth without her even thinking, but her anger blinded her from any logical thinking. She was so angry, so tired of all the secrets. "I wouldn't be surprised if you knocked up Lori with your tough luck."

"Samantha-"

"No," She held her hand up, shaking her head. "You aren't my favorite person right now, I don't want to hear it."

The look on Shane's made her heart tremble in more guilt, but she wouldn't let that take away her final decision. She grabbed her bag from the back of his jeep and stalked past him. Samantha had many different options, but each option had a flaw. With Jim's agonizing state in the RV and her wanting to avoid both Rick and Lori because of the situation, she could only think of one person.