«Majestic and Beautiful»

As we walked out of the cafe, paper cup in one hand, Owens hand in other, I felt unusually...complete.

Though, it didn't last long, as Owen pulled his hand out of mine, and put it in his front pocket.

Hmm...

I then noticed the sun, shining its warm light onto my skin and playing with the colour of my hair. I smile and look at the buildings by each side of me while following Owen. The sun is so pleasing, that closing my eyes and letting it feel warm on the lids is the only correct thing to do.

I wander away, listening to the birds' tweet and the cars drive. I still walk by Owens side, in my perspective, but then feel a handgrip on my wrist, a pull into the right side and I soft landing of my body onto something.

Now, with open eyes I see Owen holding my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.

"(y/n), what the hell?" - he says with his eyebrows narrow but a little curve of a smile on his face as he heavily breathes.

"I'm.. I'm sorry" - I stutter, though I worry more about Owen's expression.

'Oh geez, (y/n). I just felt you not walking beside me, I turn around, and see you almost walking into the street!"- He scoffs, holding hands on his hips.

"there's only a ten-minute walk, and you decided to bail on me so fast?" - he laughs and turns around towards the way we were just walking.

"Come, on. I don't want you to jump off to the road again" - he invites me with his hand, and as I come closer, he bends his arms in an angle so I can hold onto him by putting my hand through a gap between his body and arm. As I do so, he nods at me and keeps looking forward.

I blush of my own thoughts.

So I was right.

He is a gentleman.

As we were walking, Owen mentioned the architecture of bizarre buildings a couple of times, and started asking about me. To get to know me, he asked about my family, about where am I from and what are my hobbies. After I answered him, it was his time to tell me about himself. He was is an only child, born in Tampa, Florida. Likes acting and play roles if he's lucky. He told me ne moved to New York to pursue his acting and photography, also - he really likes it here. He has good friends and supporting family, though, he lives here alone, in a flat. Most of the times he is either on the way or like now- having the time for himself and his hobbies.

Later, he started to talk about the gallery, though, we were already approaching it. It was a vintage looking building, looking almost as if ripped from the middle of London and placed here. It looked as it was dragged from the past, through in its big, palace-like windows colour lights and new furniture could be seen. It didn't fit the usual architecture of New York. But as Owen told me-

"The whole part of the city we are going to- is it is completely different from all of the 'usual' New York you used to see" - then he smiled so proudly, that I couldn't help but smile too. He seemed so happy. So genuine in his words and actions, that is could not do anything, but to feel warmth in my chest. Small strands of his black hair were falling in front of his face, but he seemed carefree. As I looked at him from the side, all I wanted- is to sketch the lines of his face, as a sudden inspiration came upon me.

I shook the thought away and concentrated on the entrance into the building. Big, light yellow doors were opened and showed a reception where people were buying tickets inside of them.

As we went in, I opened my bag to look for my wallet, but Owen already had a ten dollar bill in his hand. I looked at him in played on annoyance and said.