After an intense staring contest with Danny, the kid decided to get up and shuffle his feet to the seat I just moved from.

I rolled my eyes and slumped in my chair, Danny sat beside me and scooted closer to where our arms and legs were touching.

"Don't you know about personal space?" I asked annoyed and mad.

"Yes, but I like being close to you," he said smiling at the side of my face. Doing a complete 360 with his emotions.

"I can't do this," i mumbled, "One of y'all hoes come get this dude!" I yelled out into the classroom of girls that were staring at me in envy, hate, disgust, and jealousy.

One girly quickly stood up, I rose my eyebrows in shock at how fast she stood up, especially since I called her a hoe.

"You want to sit here?" I asked pointing to my seat.

"Obviously if I'm standing up," she said rolling her eyes and making her way towards me.

Her face turned into a flirtatious one when she set her eyes on Danny, "hey, mind if I sit next to you," she asked batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah," He said rudely.

"Yeah I can sit next to you?" She asked, her face brightening in happiness.

"No you can't."

"But you just said I could sit next to you," she asked in confusion as she started moving closer to the seat I was trying to get out of but Danny grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"I said yeah, I do mind if you were sitting to me, this seat is already occupied,"

"No it's not, I'm moving," I said as I tried pulling his hand off me.

"No you're not. Sit down before the teacher comes in," he growled out.

"....so I can't sit here?" The girl asked in shock.

"Are you deaf? I already said no!" I could see Danny getting red in anger and i didn't want to be in the crossfire so I just sat down and ignored him.

The girl scuffed and sent a hateful glare to me as if it was my fault she couldn't sit next to him.

"Girl fix your face, I tried giving you this spot but he didn't want you sitting here so don't be mad at me," I said rolling my eyes.

"You're acting like you don't want to sit here," she said crossing her arms, still glaring.

"I don't," I said in disbelief of how dumb she was, "if I wanted to sit here I wouldn't have offered it to someone dumb ass,"

"What did you say!" I saw her face burn up in embarrassment but before I could say anything further the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class!" He said painfully cheerful.

I just groaned. I was already having a bad day and his happy attitude just made it worse.

"You okay baby," I heard Danny whisper in my ear.

I shuddered and scrunched my face up in disgust but didn't say anything.

"I'm talking to you," his hand gripped my thigh for the second time today and I lost it.

"Obviously I don't want to talk to you! Stop talking to me and stop touching me!" I hissed at him.

He stared at me blankly before scowling, "you can't stop me from touching what's mine Dallie,"

"What's yours?" I said looking at him crazily, "cause I know it ain't me,"

"If not you then who else?" He said.

"I'm not yours! I don't even like you!" I said, fed up with his stubbornness.

"You will soon."

"Do you want to share your conversation with the class Mr. Castillo?" The teacher asked in front of the class causing everyone to look in our direction once again.

"I don't mind," he said nonchalantly causing me to snap my head towards his direction.

This dude can't be serious

What you think so far?

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, the A/N for this won't be long because I writing this after work and I'm fucking tried as fuck but oh well.

So please make sure to

Like

Comment

And Vote!!!

Also check out my two other books, The Billionaires Regret and Italian Love, make sure to like comment and Vote on those too please and thank you!!!

Okay Much love to you all💜💜💜💜