Joseph x Aesop (lemon)

(Let's start off with a lemon cuz why not :3)

As the game started, everyone in their own spot. Aesop started looking for ciphers to decode. Seeing a yellowish light from afar. He decided to approach it.

Seeing a camera beside it, He already knew who the hunter was. He started decoding and ignored the fact that someone can just appear out of nowhere.

"Focus on decoding!" His team-mate, which was Martha, yelled.

He tried, but his ever-so-clumsy-ass got it wrong calibrating. 'Ow, whattafuk' He thought but continued afterwards.

He heard a grunt, thinking someone got slapped by the almighty hard sword of a certain Frenchman. (XD I had to)

And boi, he was right. The person was Emma, she got ballooned right away as Joseph tied her on the chair. After he just finished decoding, he quickly embalmed her near the exit since there's only one more cipher that needed to be decoded and the others have handled it.

He ran to the nearest cipher, again, and started decoding.

Half-way through, he heard Emma's scream and the rocket chair fly. And of course Emma was alive again as he continued decoding. Then someone was hit again, and ballooned, then to the rocket chair as it flew off.

Finishing it, the sirens went off. Signalling that the exits were now allowed to be opened.

He was just about to leave when his heart started beating loudly. 'Oh Shi-'
He started running like his life depends on it.

"Leave without me!" He yelled seeing the Exit, just meters away from him.
When SOMEONE decided to SCARE THE SHIT out of him, making him run the opposite direction.

"I CHANGE MY MIND" he yelled just as he heard them scurrying outta the exit as he was pulled, instead of getting hit.

"Goddammit Joseph" He mumbled as he got ballooned, still in full health.
He wiggled, trying to atleast escape.

"Don't make me go harsher on you than I already am, Darling. You might just regret it." He then stopped, scared of getting hit.

"Fuck you" He mumbled quietly just behind his mask, hoping that he won't get heard.

"No darling, It's going to be quite the opposite." He gulped 'N-Nani the fuck?'.

He looked down at Joseph, traumatised at what he has said. He chose the dumbest option he can do, and started hitting him on the head lightly.

"W-What're you gonna do?!" He asked, fear showing in his voice after he realised he was put on the farthest rocket chair in the whole village.

Joseph smirked "Figure it out, or I'll thrust it's way to your brain" He shivered as he Joseph sat him down and tied him the weirdest way ever.