The Millennium Puzzle and The Pendent

Long ago when the pyramids were still young, the games history dated back to over 5,000 years in the past in the era of Ancient Egypt.

It became a ritual with extremely high stakes for kings and Men, they gambled their future and establish their destinies.

It became known as the Game of Darkness.

However it soon erupted into a war that could have destroyed the entire world. All hope was thought to be lost until a brave and Powerful Pharaoh was able to lock it all away.

Different powers of the 'Shadow games' were locked away into sacred objects.

They were known as the Millennium Items.

Over a century ago a team of archaeologists came across a sacred tomb that belonged to a nameless pharaoh. That's him also contain a puzzle. Before attempting to get it, the archaeologists slowly died of unnatural causes.

It is said that the one who solves the puzzle will be able to gain the wisdom of darkness and be known as the king of games.

Another Millennium item that was said to have existed was the Millennium pendant. It also had unique power, and it was once used by a close companion of the nameness Pharaoh himself.
-----------------
In a palace in Egypt, a young woman was relaxing near the palace lotus pond, in a beautiful white dress, gazing at the sunset.

Then she found herself being embraced by someone behind her.

"Is this where you have been, Azizati?" A deep smooth voice said in her ear as she felt his hands caress her tarso.

"I needed some air. To get away from the party." She said then gasped when she felt lips on her neck.

"Azizati." Whispered the mysterious man.
--------------
That was when Joanna woke up in a sweat.

'Wha-what was that? That woman...She looked like me! and who was that man?' she wondered.

--------------------------------------------------

As school was wrapping up for the day, Joanna overheard the others talking abot a recent discovery in the Egyptian king's valley, and all the treasures in the uncovered tomb will be displayed at Domino's museum.

Although, the person who discovered it was a friend of Sugoroku's, Joanna wasn't too sure.

The others wanted to go for certain reasons. Miho, Tea, and Yugi wanted to go because it would be interesting. Honda just wanted to go because he heard there was a mummy going to be displayed. And that meant he thought that Miho would be afraid of it, and run to his arms. She could tell.

"Say Yugi, wasn't your puzzle found in Egypt as well?" Tea then asked.

"Yes... The Millennium Puzzle."

"But didn't your grandpa say that all the archaeologists that found it suddenly died of mysterious circumstances?" Tea questioned.

"Is that true?" Joanna asked, apparently shocked by this information.

'Yugi doesn't know about it, but his memory loss happens when we are in dangerous situations. And I'm thinking he's starting to realize that. Right now I'm the only one that knows of this, and I'm the only one that knows about Yami.' Joanna thought. 'Then the situation with my dream. It seemed so real.'

"Joanna? You want to come too?" Miho asked.

"Yeah, but not for amusement."

"Why's that?" Yugi asked.