Drive

(I know I haven't been updating like I should! But I'm really hoping to get back on track!)

• • • • • • • • • •

All we do is drive
All we do is think about the feelings that we hide
All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign
Sick and full of pride
All we do is drive

•••

There was this boy and gosh was he beautiful. His eyes sparkled like diamonds under a light, the way his hair shined under the moonlight, or how his smile lit up the whole room. He was everything a girl could dream of.

•••

"Jimin, wake up." I mumbled as I looked over at my boyfriend who was still curled up in the comfortable bedsheets. "We're going to be late for school, and I'm not getting another detention over you." I said as he walked over to my dresser and grabbed some fresh underwear to shower.

"Five more minutes Y/N. We can always just go to school tomorrow." He grumbled in that morning voice that I loved so much. "No jimin! We've missed to many times, and we're already on the no-go list for prom. Graduation is a few days away and if we miss more days, we definitely will NOT be graduating." I reminded him, making him groan and get out of bed.

"If I didn't love you so much, I wouldn't care about that." He said as he kissed my cheek, back hugging me and chuckling. "I'll be waiting for you in the shower." He whispered and walked off, throwing his shirt on the bed, leaving him shirtless as he ran his fingers through his black hair, yawning.

I smiled since I knew exactly what he was doing. "We aren't fucking Jimin! The longer we take, the more time we waste!" I hollered as I grabbed my school uniform and followed him to the bathroom. "I'm serious, no touching." I warned as I took off my clothes and fixed my hair up a bit even if it was going to get wet.

"Come on Y/N, we'll make it quick. You know how fast I can make you cu-." I quickly cut him off as I shook my head. "Okay I get where this is headed!" I said and turned red as I pushed him into the shower. "We'll make it quick okay? I really don't want to be late." I said as I stepped in after him. His larger hands brought me close to his body and I could already feel his dick in between my legs.

I let out a shaky breath as his lips touched the sensitive skin on my neck, sucking and nipping at the flesh gently. "Stop trying to tease.." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my chest pressed against his own. "Alright, fine." He whispered softly as he kissed the back of my ear and smirked. "Ready?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my thighs, easily picking me up which made me let out a small squeal. "Yes." I said softly as I looked at him, our eyes never leaving one another as the warm water hit our bare bodies.

I then felt him push into me, making me moan softly as I threw my head back slightly, my tongue grazing over my wet lips. "Fuck.." I mumbled out and got comfortable a bit before I pressed my lips against his plump ones. "Move..please." I begged as I tried to add friction by grinding my hips, but he stopped me. "Patience baby, all gold things come to those who wait." He said as he kissed my collarbone, taking his sweet time.

"Jimin...you said it would be a quickie." I reminded him which made him smirk. "I guess I lied." That made me groan. Of course he wasn't serious, I mean this is Park Jimin, a huge tease who lives for sex. "I hate you." I mumbled and pouted as he raised an eyebrow, pinning me against he wall. "We'll see." He whispered as he pulled out, slamming back into me and bringing my body up and down, a loud moan escaping my lips. "Hate me now?" He asked as I looked at him, rolling my eyes slightly. "Stop being dumb." I mumbled which made him pull out. "Jiminnn!" I whined as he put me down on the built in marble seat the tub had. "I'm sorry." I pouted and grabbed his hand.

I knew what he wanted, he wanted me to beg. "Please, I'm sorry. Just fuck me." I begged as he smirked. "Do you still hate me?" He asked as he grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him. "Of course not, I could never." I said truthfully as he picked me up and sat down on the little bath bench. "Ride me." He cooed which made the back of my hairs stand tall. "With pleasure." I crawled onto his lap and grabbed his dick, aligning it with my dripping wet pussy, sliding down and biting my lip. "Shit..." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His eyes held hunger and lust, all for me. His arms wrapped around my waist as he sat up slightly, his plump lips connecting with my nipple, making me moan. "Jimin.." I breathed out and ran my hands through his wet hair. He moved away after a while and licked my neck, his hands down going down to my butt as he made me bounce up and down. "A-ah!" I breathed out as he easily began to hit my gspot without trying much.

My body was bouncing up and down on his dick, his hands on my butt to make it easier as his tongue grazed my collarbones and neck. "Shit—." I groaned out and buried my face in his neck, scratching his back slightly. "Fuck, Y/N. You feel perfect." He growled out under his breath as he spanked me a few times. "So good—" I managed to mumble out as I threw my head back slightly, my arms still wrapped around his neck since I didn't want to fall. I suddenly felt him stop me, making me pout. "Jimin.." I whimpered out as he picked me up and made me get on my hands and knees.

The bathtub was actually big enough for this, so I wasn't worried. He got behind me and smirked, spanking me a few more times. "Look at you, so needy." He cooed as I felt two of his fingers slide up and down my folds. "Jimin please..I need you." I begged as I pushed my hips back but he pulled his hand away. "Patience Y/N. Remember what I said earlier." He whispered and grabbed my waist, letting his dick slide along through my folds, but not pushing in yet. "Please." I begged and that's when my wishes came true, he slammed into me without hesitation or warning.

A loud whimper left my mouth as I arched my back a bit, pushing my hips back more which made his tip easily hit my gspot. "Fuck!" I gasped out when he did, and I could basically see him smirking already. He began to thrust fast and hard, each time hitting my gspot as he moved his hands up and grabbed my breasts, toying with my nipples in between his fingers. "Oh god!" I cried out, tears streaming my cheeks from how good the pleasure was. I could her low grunts coming out from his mouth, his lips now attached to my shoulder as he placed featherlike kisses.

I could feel a familiar feeling in my lower abdomen, and I knew I was close to my high. "Don't stop!" I begged, wanting to reach my high as fast as I could. He obeyed, not stopping as he kept on thrusting hard, the sound of wet skin slapping against each other would get louder the harder his thrusts were. "I'm going t cum—!" I cried out, Jimin nodding but I couldn't really see. "Me too baby...just wait for me." He breathed out as he moved one hand down, rubbing my clit dead on which only added more pleasure. ""W-wai—Ah!" I cried out as I came hard all over his dick, whimpering as he was still thrusting which was sending me into overstimulation.

"Shit!" I heard him cuss before I felt his cum mix inside of my body. "Jimin.." I mumbled softly as I breathed heavily, trying to relax since my orgasm hit me hard. "You were such a good girl." He praised, making me purr with happiness. "Let's just stay home today, we can always go to school tomorrow." I said as he smiled and pulled out, picking me up gently so we could finally shower. "You read my mind baby girl."