ESC 2019 SEMIFINAL 1:TOP 17 REHEARSALS

I never talked about the rehearsals in this book so the next two chapters are going to be about them. My stupid ass decided to finally write something about the rehearsals a day before semifinal 1 ,so I could fit in ,the second part is coming a day before the second semifinal. So I will spend a lot of time writing this because; first ,I'm gonna rate them by song/voices/outfits and then by staging ,this means the song has nothing to do with my opinion for the staging. for example ,if I hate the song but love the staging I'm gonna place the song higher ,not counting my opinion on the song at all. Not let's begin ,shall we?

Keep in mind that I'm judging them by the exclusive rehearsal ,okay? Now let's REALLY begin.

17. Montenegro

Their voices are really improved since NF *shivers from flashbacks* but this isn't growing on me at all. Their outfits would've looked better without the red stuffs they're wearing. And if some of them have red on themselfs ,why don't everyone have red? As much as I remember I saw 2 of the guys without red. You have to choose people ,red or not. Simply white outfits would've looked better. 

16. Estonia

He can control his voice very well on the video ,I have to admit but I still dislike the song. I'm sorry but he sounds like his noise is clogged. I dislike his voice very mich ,even if he can control it. His outfit ,well ,too cliche but at least it's not bad or crazy (in a bad way). I like them but it's too cliche

15. Cyprus

What is she wearing. I want answers. Now. I see ,a lot of people actually like them. I mean what? Why? Where? How? Which?Who?  I Guess someone has to show me fashion guru and teach me how to dress. She needs impovement in her voice. It's hard to dance and sing at the same time ,but even in the parts where she didn't dance she didn't sang good. I never liked Tamta and her song.

 14. Hungary

This is slowly growing on me for some reason. And i don't like it. I'm sure when I make my final top 41 this will be higher. Now about the voice ,az 2017 ,they were simply amazing. I love Joci and his work but I still dislike the chorus and the ''na na na na'' parts ,following Serhat's way isn't working! I really liked his voice ,it fits the staging so much. That's why it's a grower.

13. Finland

Sebastian improved his voice since NF ,which is good. The outfit is not that bad but explain me why is Sebastian wearing these jeans or whatever they are? I mean ,the switching between white and blue doesn't fit with the staging. Choose ,white or blue? 

12. San Marino

He looked so happy and cute I'm dying. The back vocals were good but the long na's on the chorus were annoying. Their outfits are good but please ,i'm beging you ,put on some LONG jeans ,not shorts. As much as I like your legs ,that's bothering people!

11. Belarus

I hate to admit it but this grew on me really much. Zena is going to make great singing career in Belarus ,because she can sing amazing. The outfits are reminding me of one Bulgarian singer (her name is Dara ,you can check her out) but I can't say that Zena is copying her since she probably doesn't know about Dara's excistience. But the fucking back vocals ,I hate them. While Zena is trying to slay with her majestic singing you are ruining everything.