Eurovision 2018 TOP 43

I told you ,until 2019 songs don't arrive i'm gonna talk about 2018 ones :D.

It's hard for me to rant 43 songs but I still somehow managed to make a top. I had to replay the recap video over 10 times. And finally ,

Top 43 Eurovision 2018

43. Sweden

This is...not...my type of song... I hate how the Juries overrated it. This song is too common for me and i'll probably skip it everytime if it comes on my playlist. I didn't liked it even from the first time i heard it. And why was it 7th place? Oh yeah ,because it's Sweden. Everyone loves Sweden :). Well ,not me. I mean yeah ,i really liked Sweden 2017 but- This is just a big no no for me. Sorry...

42. Norway

Ah..Alexander Rybak. You haven't changed. I adored him since 2009 and I was really happy when he returned but THIS is...too childish and it's definitely not my cup of tea. This is a song you either love or hate and for me is the second option. Sorry to dissapoint but I expected more. 42 for me.

41. Iceland

A great voice ruined by bad song...That's it ,Iceland. Don't get me wrong ,Ari is soo cute and has incredible voice but the song is just bad. His voice is saving him from the last place. That's what I have to say for this song ,sorry.

40. Holland

Yeah ,i'm gonna call The Netherlands Holland ,it's easier for me. I hate country/country-rock (whatever is this) and i'm soooo sorry because most of the people like/love the song but i really don't like it. And that's why i hate it ,because of the genre. I'm so sorry..

39. San Marino

Oh ,poor litle San Marino ,why. Such a cliche lyrics (i mean we are who we are and who we are is who we wanna be wtf). I mean yeah ,it's about bullies but eh. Also the rap part. Holly shit the rap part. Jenny B ,please. No. And what's the meaning behing the robots? They can't even hold the signs...

38.Poland

Oh my precious Poland you don't deserve this. I love Poland as a country but i don't like the song. There are a lot of songs with similar drop and maybe that's a reason why is Poland so low. Again ,that's a song you either love or hate and i feel bad for hating it because i love everything about Poland but this is...nope

37. Russia

Pff...Where do i start. I used to like this just because she is invalid and i wasn't really into the fandom. But the live vocals and-and THE MOUNTAIN!? No..Russia you really dissapoinded me. Although i like ''The flame is burning'' and Julia seem like nice person so this..kinda saved the situation?

36. Spain

Please don't attack me ,many people love this song but i don't.. It's too slow for me. I have no excact other reason to put this song so low. I just don't like it....

35. Moldova

This is like cheap version of Greece 2005. I don't know ,this song reminds me of Greece 2005. I love Moldova so much but i don't like this song so much. Though I liked the staging XD i don't know why but i really liked the staging. That's it ,nothing much.

EDIT!!! Why didn't i placed it higher? It grew on me!!

34. Israel