Chapter 17: Jealous

Y/n POV

'Yoongi and jihyo dating??'

'spotted jihyo and min yoongi alone'

'rumored to be dating Min yoongi and Park Jihyo'

I frown at the news and saw tons of pictures of jihyo and him.

"god jihyo..." i mumbled and threw my phone at my bed.

i can't help but feel jealous. it might not be true but why do i feel like this?

"hey..." jihyo entered the room and saw me on the chair.

"you okay? you seem stressed." she sat on my lap making me uncomfortable.

"just saw something online." i smiled at her but she knew exactly what i saw.

"You know that's not true right? i'm yours only." she kissed me on the cheek.

"i know..."

"then what's wrong?"

what is wrong? i'm capable of not being jealous. maybe because i haven't told her.

"nothing i just feel uneasy you being on my lap." i said and she laughed.

"really?" i let her hands roam my body while she looks deeply in my eyes.

"do i make you uncomfortable Ms. Kim?" she whispered in my ear.

"w-what are you doing?" fuck i stuttered.

"your so cute y/n." she stopped and stood up to lay on her bed.

"such a tease." i rolled my eyes and went beside her.

i wrapped my arms around her waist mostly hugging it.

"What did yoongi said about the news?" i asked

"he said he'll talk to one of his managers to declare that he's gay and all of it is false."

i laugh.

"y/n?" jihyo called me and i look up to see her staring at me.

"yes?"

"do you think it's a bright idea to tell everyone we're together?"

i went silent for a minute. "i want to tell everyone jihyo... but people will for sure bash us."

"i don't care i want them to know your mine." she pulled me closer and i blushed.

"we should probably tell Pdnim for permission." i said.

"tomorrow we'll tell them. hopefully he supports us."

"are you kidding? i have been waiting for you two to come out." he said and i looked at jihyo shocked.

"all of the tension you have been building is obvious y/n. don't look so shock." he laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"so we can tell the public?"

"yes actually lots of people are outside waiting for anyone to come out."

"okay then." i stood up and grabbed her hand.

"but be careful lots of people can hurt you." he shouted and we were already outside holding her hand.

i heard people screaming mine and jihyo's name out loud.

we went outside and there were guys who were pushing the people away for us to have some space.

"y/n y/n! are you and jihyo dating?!" a guy said.

"Is the rumor of yoongi and jihyo true?!" one shouted and i chuckled.

"uh the last one isn't true... but the first question is." i said and they started to go crazy.

"Ms. Park is this true?" one extended her microphone for her to speak.

but instead she pushed away the mic and grabbed my collar pulling me into a long and warm kiss.

"does that answer your question?" jihyo said and grabbed my hand pulling me inside. as i hear the crowd gets far i smile at how jihyo kissed me.

she pulled me into our room and slammed my body against hers. i was going to speak but she kissed me harshly making me shut up.

she took off my jacket and held both of my hands with one hand and the other is holding my cheek.

"jihyo~ah" i said between the kisses but the shook her head and continue to attack my lips.

"i swear if your teasing me again-" i was cut off by her grabbing my waist and attacked my neck making me moan a little.

"f-fuck jihyo..." i said and she didn't stop. she bit my neck making me hiss in pain.

"babe i need you..." she said and i looked at her in the eyes.

"I do too love but we can't right now." i protested making her groan.

she grabbed my right hand and pulled me into the bed. she was on top of me and took off her shirt.

"ji-" she kissed me again and i groaned and just gave in. i don't know why but this side of her is what i want to see everyday.

[I'll leave that you your head readers!]