Chapter 4: News

Y/n POV
Meet up with your co workers and manager
to set up a announcement on your
new show✔️

'this y/n girl really pisses me off. she feels like she's famous.'

'waahh. a y/n and jihyo show?? and they are the leading couple?! god has answered my prayers!'

'lol another show starring jihyo? no thanks.'

'wtf?! the trailer looks good but i don't like jihyo in it.'

'Jihyo looks so uncomfortable on this video.'

'jihyo and y/n looks cute together.'

'nope just no.'

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone at my bed sitting on my chair.

"what happened?" Mina asked while laying on my bed. she took my phone and saw those comments.

"don't worry about that y/n. pretty sure that they are just seeking for attention."

"there were a lot of negative comments about jihyo that made me pissed. i mean she's been here longer than me can't they just target me?"

mina frown at me and sat beside me.

"she's pretty much used to it. last year was the worst year she had."

i looked at her confused not knowing what happened. i have read many scandals that were trending last three years but i didn't find one with jihyo's name.

"what happened last year??" i asked clearly curious.

"you might want to ask jihyo unnie that."

"is it that bad that you won't tell me?" i asked and she chuckled.

"that bad." she nodded in agreement. i sighed and jump on my bed.

"i'll let you have some rest y/n." she said and i nodded while i snuggle my face in my pillow.

"bye minaa." i waved and i heard the door close.

"You read them? wow." jihyo said in amusement as she took a bite of her pasta.

"it helps me to think i don't know why." i shrug and we kept talking.

"did you already have a scandal? trust me mine was the worst." she started groaning.

i laughed at her actions. "i didn't actually. three years ago i always have a smile plastered on my face but-" i stopped realizing where this was going.

"...but something bad happened at my family that changed me and how i work with the cameras on me."

jihyo looked at me concerned but she shrugged it off not wanting to pry.

"how about you? what's the scandal that brought you down?" i asked and she thought for a second.

"its embarrasing." she shook her head and i laughed.