Chapter 2: Meeting new faces

Y/n POV

"come on let's go." dahyun said and i followed her from behind.

we just talked to the ceo of jyp and he said it was fine for me to stay. in fact that room was suppose to be mine. yes i work for jyp as an actress too.

"you're lucky you won't have a roommate y/n." i smiled to myself and inserted the key inside and opened the door widely.

i turned on the lights and put my suitcase beside.

"You want me to help you unpack?" she asked me and i shook my head.

"ani. you have done a lot thank you dahyun~ah for everything!" i said and hugged her tightly and she laughed.

"i am your sister afterall." she pulled away and i quickly laid down on the bed.

"want me to sleep here beside you?" she offered and i nodded.

"please? you know how i get on a new room on the first night." i said and she laughed closing the door and putting her stuff down.

"go to sleep now y/n. we still have to meet my friends tomorrow."

i already changed my clothes in mom's house so i went fast asleep just by closing my eyes.

"Is it really necessary for me to get changed?" i asked her and she glared at me.

"okay okay i'm going to change." i said lazily and went to the walk in closer seeing my clothes here.

"yah! dahyun! i told you i'm going to unpack my stuff!" i shouted and heard her say sorry.

'gosh this girl.'

i changed into a blue jeans and white shirt. i turned to the mirror behind me to find makeup and put it on.

after that i went out to see dahyun waiting.

"jeez you took foreverr..." she complained and i rolled my eyes and went outside.

"let's go." i said and followed her to the cafe. she said there was a cafe in the building.

then we went inside to the cafe. there were only a few people here but what caught my attention was a table full of girls that was bickering.

"come on they're here." she grabbed my hand pulling me and i just walked lazily and followed her.

"Dubu!" a girl with blonde? blonde hair greeted that made me laugh.

dahyun glare at me and hugged the girl.

"What?" dahyun asked me making everyone's attention to us.

"nothing." i said and tried my best not to laugh.

"Kim y/n by the way." i said to all of them and the greeted back.

"hii minatozaki sana." the girl from earlier bowed and i bowed back respectfully.

"Im Nayeon the prettiest one." a girl from the table stood up and bowed.

"Yoo Jeongyeon. and don't listen to nayeon she's crazy." i laughed at the comment and bowed.

"Hirai Momo nice to meet you."

"Mina Myoi call me mina." she extended her hand and i shook it.

"Son chaeyoung call me chaeng."

"Chou tzuyu. just tzuyu." she extended her hand too and i smiled at her and told her no need.

then a particular girl caught my eye and she stood up and bowed.