The Haunting Past..

Hi friends!! Very sorry..for delay ..i assure you that i would complete this story within this month..please do co operate friends.. My phone was under service.. So..i didn't update these days..
Now i got a new mob..friends

Thank you so much for your waiting..first of all.. Then for your valuable votes and comments.. Please do continue your support... After reaching 90 votes ,i will update the next part friends..

💖💖💖💖

Here the story starts from....

Abhi comes towards Pragya and she looked at him surprised..he smiles at her.. She didn't react.. She looked at him like a statue...

Abhi: Kiara.. Dadi called you to have snacks... Go there...

Kiara: wow.. Ok dad.. I'm going... Sorry buddy...

Pragya looked upset.. Abhi called her inside the room .. She goes following him.. She sits in a couch.. Abhi brings water for her.. And he sits on the bed..
She sips the water...

Abhi: you already know what i gonna say.. I'm really sorry.. Pragya... I know you are hurt..
But I promise you.. I will protect you and kiara.. Whatever be the situation is.. I will never let you two in trouble...

If you face any problem.. Please do tell me.. I will surely sort it out..

Pragya got tears thinking of Nikhil and Kiara.. She started comparing their faces.. She is hell scared about thinking of Nikhil as Kiara's dad.. She cries.. Abhi couldn't see her tears...

Abhi: pragya.. Please don't cry.. You know right.. I can't see you crying.. Pragya.. Please don't cry.. What should i do now...

Abhi comes and kneels down besides her.. Making Pragya to look at him with teary eyed...

Abhi: (holding his ears) Pragya.. I don't know how to pacify you... Please stop crying... Tell me what should i do to stop you.. If i am responsible.. (pragya looks on) yes.. Yes.. I will be responsible for sure.. Please forgive me.. Please.. Pragya..

Pragya felt bad for Abhi.. She didn't know how to share the things that haunting her... She wipes her tears..

Abhi: smile please.. (Pragya looked sad) ... You look horrible while you cry...( he smiles and received a glare from her) Er... I love you.. Pragya...

(Covering his cheeks with hands) sorry.. Please don't give me a slap.. My fans will feel bad.. As my cheeks may became more chubby with swelling... Like a fuggy..

Pragya smiles at him lightly...Abhi smiled back..

Abhi in mind: why i feel this much happy when i saw your smile.. It fills my heart.. I have never experienced this happiness before.. For this much days where you are...

Abhi gives his hankie to her.. He sat back on bed..

Abhi in mind: why do i feel like someone is stabbing my heart harshly when i saw you in tears...

May be this..is.. Love... I really really love you Pragya...

Pragya in mind: why I'm feeling bad for him.. He married me without my wish.. His grandma blackmailed me that she would commit suicide if i leave Abhi...

But still.. I must accept, i have a soft corner for Abhi.. May be because i see Kiara in him...

But i can't accept this relationship.. I have a child.. I should think only about kiara's life not about mine.. May be Abhi is nice to Kiara.. But a stepfather is always a stepfather.. I have seen many.. His care won't last long..