Knot Gonna Happen

Start from the beginning

What would Keith even do when he woke up and found her like that?

Would he just sit there and try to coach her through it?

She looked up and over as much as could, Keith was still sleeping peacefully.

Alphas were fucking useless.

Her mind slowly began to leave her, the very thought of rationality was gone.

She found herself limp in the nest, inhaling as much of Keith's scent as she could before exhaling her own.

Pidge could only whine at how her thighs made a sticky and wet sound when she was finally able to pull them apart.

Keith was finally beginning to stir, the suffocating scent of arousal and slick likely slowing the process.

He almost choked on how thick and overwhelming the scent was, Pidge was seriously an overpowering omega in every sense.

"Pidge," Keith frowned, sitting up and looking over at her.

She was laying in the nest, hair splayed out like a soft halo. Her skin was flushed and had a sheen from the sweat.

Pidge was gripping the sheets, trying to stop herself from touching herself and handling the damn pain herself. Something told her it wouldn't do much though, not when she had Keith right there.

"Alpha.." Pidge whined, craning her neck to bare her scent glands to him.

Keith took a deep breath in, reminding himself to stay in control. This was her first heat-a late heat as well-and she didn't know what she was doing.

He grimaced as she sobbed again, carefully shifting so he was hovering over her a bit.

"Pidge, look at me." He said firmly, knowing that asking for her to do something wasn't going to do much when she was in such a state.

She whimpered softly, doing as she was told. Her pupils were almost fully dilated, wide and dark with a mixture of pain and overwhelming want. Still, Pidge kept her eyes locked on Keith which made him give her a soft smile.

"What do you need?" He said softly, running a hand through her hair.

"Knot me, fuck, alpha, please," Pidge whimpered, already spreading her legs and Keith felt all his blood rush south when her thighs separating made an audible sound thanks to the amount of slick coating them.

"No." Keith sighed, "I'm not going to knot you."

The whine that Pidge let out was ridiculous and pitiful, her disappointment and need for something coming through loud and clear.

"Oh, come on, we talked about this." Keith mumbled, shifting so he pulled her into his lap and let her rest against his scent glands.

Pidge whimpered, pushing her butt back against his hands and licking over his neck before trying to bite him but Keith moved his upper body away from her.

Pidge took her opportunity, pushing Keith down into the nest before grinding against him. He groaned, feeling his half hard on turn into a full hard on.

"Pidge, no." He huffed, reaching to get her off of him but she just whined, grabbing onto his hands and putting them on her hips.

Keith growled, eyes narrowing.

Fucking omegas.

He flipped them over, putting him on top and pinning her down.

"I said, /no/." Keith snapped, "I'm not fucking you. You're not going to grind on me, you're not going to get anywhere near my fucking dick. You're going to lay down and I'll finger you."

Pidge glared at him but didn't argue, letting him do what he needed to do.

Keith spread her legs again, nails subconsciously digging into the meat of her thighs when he saw them shine with slick.

Pidge let out a sigh of bliss when she felt his hands on her, the haze of her mind growing thicker and brain short circuiting when he pressed the pad of his thumb against her clit.

"Fuck-" Pidge choked out, legs spreading further as he carefully inserted a finger into her heat. Keith took his time, making sure she was okay as he did so.

His pace was upsettingly slow, making Pidge whined and make a noise only a desperate omega could make as Keith continued at that pace until he could feel that she was loose and ready.

Then the change is nearly earth shattering, her moan likely echoing throughout the entire castle as Keith thrusts two fingers into her roughly.

"Fuck!" Pidge cried, hips jutting up against his hand. She can already feel the buildup, that rock in her core getting heavier.

"There we go, good girl," Keith growled, hovering over her. He was close enough that Pidge could feel his breath against her cheek and get drowned in his scent.

"Alpha," Pidge whimpered, "I need you, I need you to knot me, please,"

"No." Keith snapped firmly, continuing to finger her and circle her clit with his thumb.
"You'll take what I give you."

Pidge sobbed, tears dripping down her cheeks as Keith continued to fingerfuck her as a brutal pace. Two fingers quickly became three and the circling on her clit became relentless rubbing.

The orgasm Pidge had made her vision white out for a second, Keith continued to thrust his fingers into her, helping her ride out her orgasm as the haze of her mind finally faded.

Pidge panted, gently tapping his shoulder to let Keith know that she was good.

"Oh fuck, my hand was about to cramp," Keith groaned, shifting so his hand covered in slick and cum was the one holding her up while his clean hand adjusted the shirt she was wearing covered her up.

Pidge snorted, unable to help but laugh as she sat up.

"Thank you," She grinned, voice thick with sleepiness yet again.

"No problem," Keith chuckled, getting up.
"I gotta wash my hands, pick out some food! You need to eat!"

"Can we watch a movie?"  Pidge called as Keith walked to the bathroom, smiling.

"You bet! Pick one and I'll set it up!" Keith grinned, the water turning on as he washed off the slick and tried to scrub the smell of sex and heat off of his hand.

Pidge hummed as she did as she was told, she liked it when Keith gave her orders. Made her inner omega purr with pride that the alpha she wanted as treating her like /his/ omega.

She grabbed an Altean movie that they'd translated into English and rearranged the nest so it was better suited for them to be propped up while watching the movie and picked out some of the food for them to munch on while they enjoyed their film.

Keith came back after a few minutes, smiling as he stretched.

"Can I come in?" He asked, standing at the edge of the nest. He hummed with pride at Pidge giving him permission without a moments hesitation. She really trusted him enough to let her into her nest without so much as a second thought.

Keith sat down in the spot she'd made for him, the alpha letting the small omega cuddle up to him instantly as he pulled a blanket over them both.

A scent of pure love and affection rolled off of them both, their feelings for each other painfully obvious.

More obvious than usual, anyways. Pidge couldn't count the amount of times Lance had begged her to just make a move and spare them all the eyefucking and scents clogging up every room the two happened to be in at the same damn time.

Keith had gotten a similar request from Shiro, and by request he was on his damn knees begging Keith because damnit, it was killing him and Lance to watch their two packmates be such complete and utter idiots and cockblock themselves.

"Keith," Pidge said, looking up at him.

"Yeah?" Keith hummed, turning his attention from the movie and down to the small omega.

"Will you kiss me?" She asked.