𝐓𝐖𝐎 » 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 [2]

Start from the beginning

"Freek'n you is all I need." They both said in unison, both boys moved closer to eachother. Now face to face, foreheads touching. Kentrell pecked his lips looking into his brown lust filled orbs, he saw something in his eyes and he got a feeling in his stomach that he ain't feel in a while, feeling submissive.

Kentrell let go of his hips dropping on his knees, he kinda missed getting on his knees for pryce. He gave him head a 1 or 2 maybe 5 times or 7 but it wasn't over ten, they where still experimenting with eachother. Pryce loved when kentrell gave him pleasure, but, he always gave him pleasure. So if it was kentrell he loved it.

"Y-You don't have to." Pryce looked down at him shaking his head, ken shook his head grabbing P seven solid inches.

The older men felt water hit his skin dripping down his chocolate skin, he stared at the younger man circumcised inches with drool pooling in his mouth. He got visual of a girl giving a man oral so he wont end up with a dick in his mouth just sitting there.

Kentrell licked over the slit savoring the taste of precum that was slid on his tongue, giving the tip light licks to tease him. He jerked his dick off in a sedated pace making P whimper.

"Kentrell s-stop teasing." He threw his head back against the shower wall as he sped up his pace with his hand, kentrell inched himself down on the dark pink tip moving down on his caramel colored shaft, slicking up the two toned dick.

The older mans mouth was hot and wet slack open with salvia already dripping from the sides, he bopped his head on the slick organ jerking it with a twist with his wrist feeling the tip his the back of his throat everytime he went down.

Pry sucked the air through his teeth moaning lowly, he clentched his fist feeling the pit in his stomach making it tighten. Ken rubbed his inner thigh before grabbing his balls playing with them, breathless moans escaped the young mans mouth feeling complete overwhelming pleasure.

"Nigga. . . F-Fuckkk!" P whisper yelled when ken swirled his tongue around his twitching tip licking a bold stripe on the slit, kentrell rememberd pryces movents when he gave him head. He brung his head back spitting on the tip getting as much as he possibly could on it.

His cheeks hollowed in the faster he sucked on the throbbing dick feeling spit and precum drip down his chin, the younger man broken moans got louder, the young man grabbed kentrell's head thursting into his mouth.

Kentrell sat on his knees in a still postion, the only thing he was moving his arms and hands, gliding them along his hips and thighs grabbing a hand full of pry's ass feeling his eyes water. Trell opened his mouth wider so the man could fulfill his thrusts faster in his mouth.

"Im finna cum." The young man moved the older mans head in a inhuman speed, his eyes closed shut as hot cum shot out his twitching tip.

Kentrell smiled keep the semen inside of his mouth, he stood up kissing pryce on the lips. Pryce immediately opened his mouth so ken can pass the nut inside his mouth, spit and cum dripped off their lips the more they kissed. Passing the mixure inbetween them both.

"That's the most nastiest shit we've ever did." Pryce said before pulling away from the kiss, swallowing the mixure smiling wanting to do that more.

Nick at nite played the Bébé's Kids movie on the thorn box television and the boys where tired, it was around eleven now and everyone in the house was asleep instead of boys, fighting their sleep. Kentrell ignored his beeper going off, his girlfriend was blowing him up. It made him more agitated.

After they got cleaned up and dressed they found themselves bored and didn't wanna go to sleep just yet, so, they just went down stairs to watch television.

The plastic baby just got done from crying and they where being stale with their movements so the baby wont end up crying again, the sound was annoying to them. The boys was ready to break the thing in half.

"I should sing more to you so you can suck my dick." Pryce chuckled playing in kentrell's hair, scratching his scalp. It was soothing to him making him more tired. Ken smacks his teeth shaking his head in his lap.

"Say, im good. When you suck me? I miss my dick going down ya throat." Ken turned his head towards him raising his eyebrow, pryce rolled his eyes.

"When ever you let me fuck you again."

══════════════════

UGH! next chapters a flash back to when ken losses his booty virginity💀

I didn't wanna make a set top so their both verses, hopefully you still fuck wit it

Am i the only one who doesnt get tingles from their own smut scene, i be gettin insecure N shit cause i feel like its trash

Sorry that this chapter is short, i promise the others will be longer

Luv you😌💖

-T💌