𝐓𝐖𝐎 » 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 [2]

Start from the beginning

Kentrell whispered sweet nothings in Pryce ear as he thrusted inside him quicker coming closer to his third nut for the night, pryce mouth hung agape not being able to process any words just heavy breaths.

"Please choke me." The caramel boy licked over his pink lips before biting down his bottom lip, the brown skin listened wrapping his hand around his neck tightly cutting off some air supply, but, the younger man loved that.

Kentrell squeezed tighter pounding in the boy releasing his seed inside him again, painting his walls. "Shit tr-trell im gonna cum." He warned whimpering feeling fluids trickling down his legs, squelching noises came from his clenching hole with their skin clapping against eachother.

"Cum den' baby." He pecked his lips relasing his hand from his neck slowing down his thrusts, pryce eyes rolled to the back of his head shutting them closed with his body shuddering releasing thick spurts of cum onto them both.

Kentrell pulled his slick soft penis out the pulsing leaking hole, he flopped back on the bed trying to catch his breath. Seed dripped out of the hole sliding down his legs, his body twitched recovering from his orgasm breathing heavily.

"Now i have to take another shower." Pryce smiles laughing a bit taking the cover from over them, the cool air swarms through the room making them sigh of relief. Kentrell observed pryce's facial features, he definitely caught something from him. Feelings getting the best of the young man.

Pryce breathed heavily, body still twitching. Hole still clenching already missing filled up by his bestfriends dick, he felt warm in his lower half from being creamed in, he had some cleaning to do.

Trell smirked brushing his fingers over his crushes puffy hole, pry bit his lip the more he swirled his finger around his heat. "No trell."

The younger man forced himself up off the bed and grabbed the towel that was on the floor, he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Atleast come lick it off my fingers." Kentrell put his fingers that was coated in his cum, pryce smacked his lips opening the door shutting it behind him.

He made it to his sisters room to see her fast asleep, pryce sighed in relief. He knew he had to talk to her about what she seen, more like, he's gonna bribe her with something so she wont snitch.

Kentrell got up and changed the stained sheets while Pryce ran the shower getting back in, a idea popped into trells head. His tall frame pulled his boxers back on and made his way to the bathroom.

The room quickly filled with steam, going foggy. The older man took off his boxers hearing the younger man sing a jodeci song to himself, he stepped in the shower seeing pryce running the soapy wash cloth on his body.

Pryce was too caught up singing the song when he turned to face kentrell whom was watching him with a smirk on his face.

"Every time I close my eyes
I wake up feeling so horny
I can't get you outta my mind" pryce sang using the shampoo as a mircophone, "Sexin' you be all I see I would give anything
Just to make you understand me." Pry smirked moving closer to kentrell, kentrell smiled widely singing with him in his head. He was liking the younger boy singing to him, knowing that it was about him.

"I don't give a damn about nothing else" Kentrell grabbed pryce hips moving them side to side, they kept eye contact feeling hot all over. Pryce ignored his throbbing erection cupping kentrell's face with one hand keeping the shampoo bottle in the other.