Jonathan Crane // Emerald Fury

Jerome was flirting with you, that was all it took.

Jonathan pulled you into a room, roughly by your wrist, which would be bruised no doubt.

''Explain.'' You said firmly.

''I-I just ughh!'' He slammed his chapped lips onto yours with such a force that it slammed you hard against the wall that stood behind you. You seethed in pain but enjoyed the passion he was conveying.

He grabbed hold of your wrists, pinning you to the wall, he broke away from your lip-locking. He bit your lip until you tasted blood but all you felt was his knee against your sensitive spot, lulling you into a lusty trance.

He trailed kisses down your neck, hot with anger, wet from lust and most of all fuelled by passion. 

You felt him harshly sucking on your neck, leaving a mark that will probably stay for a while. His knee was bringing you close to release but not close enough. You palmed Jonathan through his pants, he let out a breathy moan and kissed you hard. You whined as he removed his knee.

''You're mine, don't make me kill that self-centered prick.'' He growled.

He kissed you one last time and exited the room, leaving you breathless, brainless and wanting more.

(SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT)