Chapter XXXI: Alpha Xavier

A/N: not edited.
Song: Summer Walker - Girls need love

He sat at the foot of the couch where she laid. Rubbing her leg gently with one hand as he looked through the basket.

"Are you hungry?" He grabbed a sandwich suggesting for her to eat.

"No, I'm okay."

"Do you want some fruit?"

"No." She laughed as she sat up, meeting his eyes, she slowly placed a kiss on his lips. Her body burned but she could wait if it meant that she could feel it all. That she was finally here with him again. She pulled him down, needing more as the kiss grew.

"I only need you. Please. I give you permission." She whispered to him.

"That's all I needed to hear."

Drawing closer he placed his lips onto her soft pink lips, their tongues gliding and dancing with one another.

He pulled her legs around is waist as she let out a small squeal from the sudden movement. His eyes were dark and full of lust and so were hers. The heat in her below region wafted through the airs, making him go insane as he tried to not go to fast.

He would be taking her virginity after this night.

She ran her hands through his soft messy hair, enjoying the closeness of him, she tried to rush, desperate for the heat to go away as it scorched her lower abdomen.

"Please Xavier, it hurts."

He trailed her body with his hands and his lips. Pulling the blanket off her naked body, he placed his mouth on her pink bud, swirling his tongue around the nipple she moaned for more.

A wetness formed in between her legs, but she couldn't squeeze them. He purposefully placed himself so she was on full display to him.

He moved down her body, his nose taking in the scent of her. He let out a growl and nearly lost control as his tongue lapped between her wet folds.

Her hands continued messing with his hair, her eyes closing in need. She reopened them in surprise as his fingers inserted. He drew them in and out as his tongue expertly massaged her.

"Oh god." She muttered as she drew closer, his tongue replaced his fingers and she was practically riding his mouth as she moved back and forth on his mouth.

She was in bliss as she felt herself explode, moaning his name and pulling his hair.

She moved away from him making him growl as she pushed him down. She still had no idea what the hell she was doing but she didn't care. She wanted to pleasure him too.

She ripped the shorts he had worn when they first arrived and his cock had sprung out from its tent. She placed her tongue on his tip and moved mouth.

Sucking the tip, she let saliva build in her mouth. She knew his cock would not fit fully in her mouth without it hitting the back of her throat, but she knew her saliva dripping down would create a perfect moisture for her hand.

She placed her right hand on the bottom of his shaft and moved the saliva to be around it fully.

She looked up at him before she started pumping her hand to meet her mouth that sucked and licked the top of his shaft.