Chapter XVI: Alpha Xavier

(A/N: This is chapter 16 of Alpha Xavier, reading this chapter will be the exact same as the other book besides this book having mature content)

"Hello, mate." I felt Xavier's breath close to my neck, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms and legs.

"So I'm you're mate now, huh?" I tried to ignore the feelings he provided my body, looking up at the ceiling instead to take my mind off of everything.

"Possibly." He replied, his deep voice was throaty and sultry in the early morning.

"That's not a proper Answer, Alpha Xavier" I felt his body shake slightly as his name rolled off my tongue. His wolf letting a possessive growl in his chest. I could feel the rumbling through the sheets. It was a nice vibration.

Looking back to him his eyes were an obsidian. "And what does my mate want?" He questioned. I let out a gasp at the closeness of his mouth.

"I don't know what I want." That was a lie, my wolf was pacing back and forth with the close proximity, was he going to kiss me? I could feel the electricity that was surging between the two of us. Could he feel it too?

His lips pulled back showing his wolves pearly fangs as he licked his lips. His lips were close to mine that if I just moved an inch, I'd have my first kiss with my mate. I closed my eyes waiting for the touch that never came.

"You're still naked, go. Get dressed, my wolf wants to take control." He stated bluntly, pulling away slightly. His muscles were tensing as he laid on his side, resting on his left arm. He wore black pants that were hanging dangerously low. I could tell he wore no briefs under his pants, as the fabric clung and outlined his thickened cock.

By now I could feel my wolf panting, were my eyes the same colour as his by now. The tension in the air was fairly thick with lust and pheromones as our wolves reached out for each other.

"I know you feel it too, so why hold your wolf back?" It was my turn to have a sultry tone. I was hinting at what I wanted. What I craved so badly.

He let out a groan, as I brought my hand up and traced my fingers along the curves of his muscles. He growled, trying to move himself back, but was conflicted.

I took this opportunity to take control. I climbed on top of him, the sheets dropping exposing my hardened nipples, his eyes dropped to the sight as his body reflex was to cup them with one of his hands, before my mouth latched onto his. I found myself grinding against the thick length of his cock. I moaned into his mouth, as he growled into mine.

Our wolves tasting each other. His fingers playing with my hardened nipple, twirling it with his index finger and thumb. By now anyone who walked past this room could smell the lust of two alpha wolves. Female alphas were a rarity to come by as the alpha genes usually carried out the male gene in order to maintain a heir for the next alpha. Xavier gripped my thighs before sitting up, my legs wrapping around his waist instinctively as he stood.

I felt him move towards his door, hearing him lock it. I smiled into his mouth, he didn't want anyone to come in unannounced, especially from the lust of a female alpha. I could feel him permeating his pheromones even more, drenching mine with his. He slammed me against the wall, rubbing his cock against the warmth of my folds, which left behind a wet mark.

Suddenly his hand came up to my throat, he began to choke me slightly but not much as he fought for control, his fangs becoming more prominent as his wolf begged to mark me. It was a losing battle on his end. I felt his tongue lapping at my throat until I left out a loud moan and whimper when he was at the place his wolf would mark me.