Specialty

A synchronized screech came from upstairs, most of the CS out of the house, except for a few. Taylor's sitting on the couch thinking whether or not she should restart her Instagram feed, while playing crossy road. Izuru's sitting in the kitchen by the internet; usually Hannah's place, she was probably one of the screamers upstairs-

Squid's playing switch in the living room on the Tv, she lost badly when the house played Mario kart and she was put into a depressive spiral, she's one v one'd everyone and won. Bryn's buying her own fridge because the house took a vote, and exiled her from the houses fridge.

Claire and Rory are out, probably doing things people frown upon but we don't judge them...too harshly... Em recently bought a body pillow of a pretty hot anime boy, and she's probably doing the nasties with it right now.

"I'm going to my room." Taylor got off the couch running upstairs quickly, followed by another scream. Izuru sighed.

"Is that what female gym lockers are like?" He slowly stood up from his seat and default danced out the front door. The doorbell rung shortly after he danced away, UPS with a package.

"Komaeda Fucker?" Keyvan sighed at the delivery man.

"She's here, I'll take it to her thanks." He took the package and closed the door, seeing Taylor right behind him.

"Do not question me." She snatched the package and ran into Noodles arms.

"Shhh it's okay, you're still accepted even though you have four body pillows of the same guy." Noodle gave Taylor a very long hug.

"KEYVAN!" She shouted from the top of her lungs.

"I'M RIGHT HERE WHAT-" He responded very scared for his life, specifically the next few seconds.

"HANNAH AND I HAVE BEEN CRYING OVER AN ANIMATED COUPLE FROM A GAME AND WE WANT ICE CREAM TO DROWN OUT OUR TEARS." Noodle made her demand and now waited for a response.

"No." Keyvan default danced out of the house, Rory and Claire brought Izuru back, in a cloud of vape, rays of sunshine following them, breaking through the vape clouds revealing unicorns tattoos (probably fake) and cheap plastic sunglasses, and blowing bubble gum.

"We found this loser sitting by the trash can crying." Rory dropped Izuru on the floor and he curled into a ball mumbling.

"Fortnite...fortnite...what's the pointing of building forts..." Followed by incoherent screaming.

"The apple cider vinegar killed what brain cells remained." Claire popped her bubble gum, a perfectly timed scream from upstairs at the same time.

"MY BODY PILLOW RIPPED" Em came downstairs running and crying out stuffing from her mouth. "I WAS JUST TRYING TO EAT OUT RAMUDA I DIDN'T MEAN TO ACTUALLY EAT HIM" Noodle opened her arms.

"I DON'T MIND IF YOU HAVE RABIES!" Taylor came back down the stairs.

"I pulled human trafficking and stole my friend, say hello to Vee." Vee did a cartwheel down the stairs and went out the front door.

"NO COME BACK-" Taylor ran after her.

Multiple hours went by, constant screaming and multiple same day delivery packages, the CS house quickly got filled up by cardboard boxes, the blue walls become a light brown from smudges of cardboard, scratches being places on the walls going up and down the stairs from packages being brought up and then thrown down the stairs. Padding was put all over the stairs and on hard corners, because now we have someone who cartwheels down the stairs to make an entrance.

The ceiling now dyed a new color because vape was brought into the house, Claire and Rory have created a new problem in the house, Squid screamed.

"I'M OUT OF THE GOOD STUFF"