Today's target; Hannah.

Another, normal boring day at the CS house, or so how it started. The day started raining, odd for the time of year, being on the moon...

"Why's it so gloomy today?" Hannah sat staring out the window, on her phone, as usual...

"I like how you're not gonna question us being on the moon," Keyvan made a smartass comment, not learning from the, multiple, very long list of failed comments. Hannah preps her arm to throw her phone.

"You've made a mistake, lolicon." Hannah threw her phone towards Keyvan, at lightning speed. It was almost like she was Thor throwing his hammer, except Hannah doesn't have the physical strength to throw thing at a long distance.

"Ow...my toe..." Keyvan fell to the ground at as dramatic as possible, curling up into a ball. Hannah opened the door, the oxygen escaping the house taking him out of it. A final look of fear before he flew away.

Bryn busts through the fridge, her portal to another realm.

"Excuse me madam, do you know where I can find the bread?" She breaths heavily.

"I don't have time for your weird fetishes." Hannah closes the door, immediately lifted by Bryn's muscular arm.

"I require, the bread, madam."

The fridge then fell over, crushing Hannah's forth phone this week, unplugging the internet, and busting a window.

Izuru, Claire, Cody, Emma, Taylor, Noodle, Em, Rory, Jo, all ran up the stairs, seeing Hannah being lifted by an angry Bryn, and the disaster in which the kitchen has become. The constant losing of air in the CS house on the moon caused the moon to gain its own gravitational pull, and pulled to the Earth.

"Oh No!" Siri exclaimed. "We're gonna die!" She continued in her British accent. "If we're gonna die here, there is something I must share with those of you who will listen, I do not work for the CIA, but help the FBI guy in your camera find the porn you look at!" Everyone stared at Hannah.

"Your FBI guy also likes piss, Mistress Hannah!"

Hannah later died, not from Bryn's arm, or lack of oxygen, but due to Siri bullying her.