Stupidity, Part 1

A scream came from the upstairs, a deep sigh was released by Emma.

"Who let Waspu have his own room-" More screaming came from the young boys room, another sigh.

"HANNAH- FIX IT" Squid yelled from outside, closing the window, sitting in the pouring rain.

"He's watching anime leave him alone." Hannah, sitting in the kitchen, on her phone. Waspu walking in through the back door along with another scream from upstairs.

"Wha-" A confused noise came from his mouth, everyone staring at him weird.

"Whos screaming if it's not you-" Emma questioned.

"I was screaming at the cat that was meowing at me before if that helps." Waspu walked into the fridge, not to open it, walked into it. Into another dimension.

Squid opened the window, and looked inside, water rolling down her face.

"Is this rain, or depression? Can anyone tell the difference?" Another scream from upstairs. "It's rain." She closed the window, once again.

Hailey walked through the back door, through, not opening.

"Hi, I'm back from taking selfies in the mirror from Hannah's car."

"I don't have a car." Hannah put her phone down and sighed. "Who's screaming-"

"You have a car now, uh, father Keyvan got it for you-" Another scream, as Hailey walked through the door once again, into the pouring rain.

"Who could be screaming-" Emma, and Hannah pondered. "The house is too big it could be anyone-" Another scream, along with stomping down the stairs.

"Cody-" Hannah was cut off.

"WHY'S LOVE LIVE SO FUCKING HARD??" Cody threw his phone onto the couch, bouncing off the couch into the TV, which Emma was using to watch love live...

"Cody, PG house." Emma put a finger over her mouth.

"Heck you" He walked to get his phone, which is now broken.

A moan came from the fridge.

"WASPU NO-" The fridge tipped, crushing the internet, which was sitting on the counter in the kitchen.