Chatper 7

Baby girl
:::Justin:::

"Jay jay, jay jay, jay jay" Hannah yelled running down the stairs looking cute as ever. He had her hair in a high ponytail, she had on her black Ray-Ban glasses,she had on a black shirt and sweatpants and a green sock on one foot and an orange sock on the other. She told me that she puts the "prettier color" on her right foot because she's right handed so he treats the right side of her body better.

Her feet tapping on the floor as she ran to me. She held up the xbox controller. "It's time jay!" She yelled. As she made it over to me she sat down on my lap cuddling up to me. She got up and ran to the storage by the tv gabbing the other controller, turning the xbox on while she was at it. She sat back down in my lap harshly because of her excitement, causing me to groan.

----------

After playing call of duty for an hour and a half. Hannah finally got tired from yelling, screaming and jumping around everytime I killed her or she killed me.

She was currently cuddled up to me, her face hiding in my neck. "Mmm Your so warm" she hummed. I wrapped my arms protectively around her waist. Jason was out with Tyler "teaching him a lesson" whatever the hell that meant.

Hannah yawned big, scrunching her nose up causing me to coo at how cute she looked. "Is someone sleepy?" A asked in a soft voice kissing her head. "Yeah, I'm thirsty" she said her eyes still closed. "Alright sweetheart I'll get you some water then I'll take you upstairs alright?" I said getting up and setting her on the couch causing her to whimper at lost of contact and for her to cuddle into the couch. I once again cooed at my baby kitten.

"Not like that jay" she whispered. "Say no more" I said and leaned down and kissed her head, I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed one of many blood bags. I grabbed her pink cup that had a lid with a straw. She didn't like seeing the blood in the cup, she obviously loved the taste but it hurt her to think of what she was doing. That's also why everytime she is thirsty I get it for her.

I ripped open the blood bag and squeezed it into the cup. My moots watering at the smell and I knew Hannah's was too. I tossed the bag away in the bin. I screwed on the lid and walked back over to my baby who was cutely have asleep. "Here baby" I said softly as I handed her the cup. She put the straw in her mouth and drank happily, her eyes closing again at the wonderful feeling. I picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs with her In my arms. She was happy sipping away at her cup. I gently laid her down on our bed and took the now empty cup from her small hands.

She cuddled into the pillows trying to find warmth. "Jay jay" she wined making my heart flutter. Damn I'm getting so soft. I pulled the glasses off of her face and out them away.

She made grabby hands at me causing me to smile wide and pick her up and lay in the bed with her. She was laying ontop of me. Her head on my chest as she held me tight, my arms around her. She yawned again causing me to smile. "Sleep baby girl" I whispered in her ear causing her to shiver and smile.

"Love you justin" she whispered and kissed my chest and started to drift in a sleep.

"Love you to baby girl" I said and kissed her head, sleep taking over my tired body.

(Sorry for any mistakes)