Chapter 6

"I love you to"

*Sexual content*

:::Justin:::

Justin's point of view:

The next time we would see Tyler, he'd be a vampire. that's just what we need, another monster roaming this town. And of course I have to be with him, Hannah said that he has to stay here with us until he is able to be a "good" vampire, but oh well, anything for my kitten.

I'm so stressed out about it.

:::Hannah:::

It's the next day, Tyler should wake up any second now, I'm still scared, I mean I know it's the bond, he can't control the way he feels, and that's what scares me, it's like he isn't controlling his body and then he snaps into reality and stops what he's doing, daddy said all the feelings are not just from the bond, so Tyler really likes me, I guess that's what daddy said. I'm scared, I mean I don't know what Justin's gonna do.

You see, their are different types of vampires, indoce (just making shit up, dont like it, then bye bye) are the type that are sweet, innocent, sensitive, kind, childlike. Imdoce, are protective, mean, the jealous type, I mean you don't touch ones girl, you will be killed. Their mean to anyone and everyone except for the boy/girl they love. Or their family, they show the most love for their lover, and children. Their the meanest baddest vampires. Then last but not least there's, isdoce, that's a mixture of both, their baby like, mean, jealous, sweet, bad, adorable, and anything between, that's what Justin is. Daddy's a imdoce, he shows care for mommy and me, anyone else he doesn't like...watch out. And then there's me, indoce. Sweet soft and sensitive.

So the imdoce side of Justin is most likely going to pay a visit again when Tyler wakes up. Right now, I'm cuddled into Jay's chest. He's fast asleep. He didn't sleep at all last night, he said "I have to stay up and watch you, you go to sleep, I don't want him by you and I have to make sure he won't be" so that means he was tired. He refused but nothing a few kisses couldn't help.

So he's finally resting, daddy's in a guest room downstairs by the living room in case Tyler wakes up. That's what daddy and justin agreed on, because daddy could get to Tyler first in case he tried to do something.

I ran my fingers around Justin's chest, leading down his stomach feeling his abs, the ones I loved to touch. Down his happy trail, or I'm pretty sure that's what it's called? That's what jay said. Jay and I haven't really done anything..yet. We kiss all the time, the farthest anything we ever gone was justin holding by butt, me touching his abs, and a whole lot of neck sucking. Just said that he has "needs" so he makes himself better in the shower. I've seem him do it before. I was brushing my teeth while he did it. (What am I writing?) It didn't seem to bother him.

He also does it when he's stressed and I know he's really stressed with this whole Tyler thing. I wanted to make him feel better. It was innocent, I swear I dont know much better, daddy hasn't told me to much about this, just the basics, he said "when you find someone that you love you'll show them it through pleasuring them" and well, I love jay, haven't told him that yet tho, anyways..so why not?

I looked back up at jays face to see him peacefully sleeping. I lifted up his red basketball shorts and reached inside. My eyes widened as I felt a large object. I pulled it out, my mouth dropping as I realized how big he actually was, that's supposed to fit inside me? Umm I don't think that's gonna work out very well.

I slowly moved my hand up and down, the same way I saw jay doing it. Justin moved around in his sleep. "Am I doing this right?" I whispered to myself. I continued the movement. I'll have to do this more often if this makes jay happy. I heard a deep moan. I looked up to see justin waking up, another moan leaving his lips. I started moving my hand faster, seeming like Justin liked it. "Fuck k-kitten, what are you- mmmm faster" justin moaned out. I picked up my speed. He gripped the sheets in his big hands. I continued moving my hand up and down. His breathing got heavier, his face looked flushed.

I ran my thumb over the tip of his member and that caused Justin so screw his eyes shut and his breath to get caught.

I leaned down and kissed the top of his length. This caused jay jay to freak, his head hit the back of his pillow hard. His mouth wide open, jaw locked. Eyes squeezed shut. I kissed all the way down his shaft. Jay was going crazy at this point. I thought it was time to suck it up and do what jay really wanted. I looked up at him, he was biting his lip, fangs showing, he wanted more from me and I could see it. I kissed the top again and wrapped my lips around him. "Ah fuck kitten, yes please" he moaned out.

:::Justin:::

She looked up at me, the sight simply driving me crazy. Her innocent mouth wrapped around my length. She didn't know what she was doing, she was simply trying to please me.

She kept her mouth on the tip, moving her tongue. I wanted to buck my hips up so bad, but contained myself. She took my tip out of her mouth making me sit up on my elbows. "What do I do?" She whispered. I reached down and ran my fingers threw her hair gripping gently onto it. She put my length back into her mouth, looking up at me, waiting for me to either guide her or inform her on what to do.

I slowly and gently pushed her head down, she took it easily. "Ah fuck kitten, just like that baby girl"

:::Hannah:::

He tastes good, don't know why I haven't done this before, plus it makes jay happy. At this point I didn't need jay jay to help me. I was bobbing my head up and down. "Faster baby girl" Justin hardly made the words out. "Please" he begged. I moved at a faster pace. I could feel Justin's little friend, well not little, throbbing in my mouth. I gently slid my baby fangs across the skin of his member. His hips bucked up. I looked up at him and his eyes rolled back, mouth open. He hissed at my action a moan fowling. "Again baby, do that agin, one more t-time"

I went far down and as I came back up I slid my fangs across his member. "Yes Hannah, oh fuck yes" he moaned out. A warm substance shot into my mouth making me pull his member out of my mouth. It was salty, jay watched me closely as I was thinking of what to do with the substance. His chest was moving heavily up and down, bullets of sweat coming down his forehead. I swallowed the substance to see a surprised yet happyish look on his face. I put him member into his pants, pulled the sheets up and crawled to jays chest. I laid my head down on his chest, and inhaled his amazing sent.

"Oh god baby, I love you"

"I love you to"

---------------------------

Thanks for reading, vote and comment :)