Jasmin dagger

name: Jasmin dagger

age:15

status: (secretly paladin), second year. to other students they think she is just a meister.

title:excorcist ,dragoon and knight holds the title of paladin but hides this from fellow students.

school: cram school

race: daughter of a extremely powerful demon who is not the king but is in line for the throne (8th). a vampire demon with virtualy no human blood. she is around one 16th human.

weapon: her fangs, claws and tail. she can move/destroy anything by picturing it in her head. she has a sword called 'kaspar' who is a spirit in a sword. she can also read peoples emotions, and if she is trying really hard, control people.

familiar: tomoe a fox demon (kitsune) who is a shape shifter. He was a evil spirit but jasmin took him in and trained him.

D.O.B: 8th of august, came to human world in 1999 not know how old she truly is.

personality: kind, protective, teasing, flirtatious, can be cruel and scary, imaginative, fun,head strong, good fighter.

blood type: unique blood type which her teachers have called 'br-z' meaning black rose-z. she has blood that can heal someone with one mouthful. teachers are currently experimenting on her blood.

details: a average height girl with long gold wavy hair. Green and yellow eyes which turn red when feeding or in battle. Extremely pale with fangs, claws,a tail and small curled black horns. she can grow black angel wings. She is English but has learnt japanese and loves the culture, extreame otaku. cannot die, and heals on her own. Also has extreme speed and strenght.