Chapter 1- Obsession with Raspberries

Hey Pickles, my name is Gigi. I deleted this chapter on accident so now I am rewriting his chapter sorry. Any way this is my 2nd book I am writing on wattpad.

REMEMBER THAT THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SO SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES. I WILL BE EDITING THIS BOOK ONCE IT IS COMPLETED.

Ivy POV

Quack, Quack

"Hello is anyone there?"

Quack, Quack

"Im serious, who is that?"

Omg what is that seriously it is creepy, suddenly I stumbled back from force. What? I looked down and saw a cute duck, awhh.

"Hey there little duck," I say.

"I'm not little you dumb human."

What the actual fudge on toast? Did it just talk? Na ducks can't talk thats im-

"Hey human, your dumber that I thought and yes I can talk." He says sassy.

What? Did I say that out loud?

"Yes oh gosh your incredibly stupid."

" Ok, Mrs Duck how can you talk?"

"Do I look like a lady? Huh? No it's Mr. I'm a man, and to answer your question I just open my beak and bam." He says aggressively.

All of a sudden he bumps me over and I land on my back. How can he be so strong. He starts waddling towards my face. haha Waddling

"What are doing?" I ask and he doesn't reply he just starts slapping me with his webbed feet.

"Wha--Not the eyes oww."

"Wake up Ivy, Ivy." Someone shakes me.

"Ivy, Ivy." They start poking.

My eyes shoot open and I see Ivory's blonde hair sweeping across my cheeks. Phew Mr Duck is gone.

"Ivy, breakfast is ready come down." She says cutely while curling my wavy blonde hair around.

"Okay, why dont you down stairs and watch some Spongebob while I just take a shower." I smile at her and she jumps up then sprints downstairs.

I shoved the covers off of me and grabbed a fluffy towel then headed to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and the warm water tickled on my skin. It is safe to say that I am terrified of ducks. I washed myself im Raspberry scented body wash and shampoo, yumm.

I hopped out of the shower and headed into my room also know as my safe haven. My room had Red and White walls. I saw my study books scattered around my desk, I am not a nerd by the way. I just like to get good marks oh wow that does sound like a nerd. But I'm not.

Today was the first day of senior year in Denver High. So I ahd to make a bit of effort in my clothes, okay not that much but yeah. I tossed some clothes on and checked my appearance.

I was wearing my black skinny jeans, my favourite t-shirt that had 'I ♥ Raspberries' across it, I also had on my red vans. I straightened my natural wavy blonde hair which sits above my waist and placed a black beanie on it. I didn't put on make up because I don't but I used some Raspberry baby lips, yummy.

I nodded at my appearance and grabbed my school bag then skipped downstairs. I cringed as I saw My parents kissing eww.

"PDA alert that you very much." I coughed loudly only to recieve a chuckle from them both.

"Don't worry honey you'll be all over your boyfriend, when you get one." Mom winks at me as she places my pancakes on them with Raspberries and whip cream. Obviously I love Raspberries and do I care? No.

"Darling she is not getting a boyfriend anytime soon." Dad growls playfully and mom just flips him off, I love them so much.

My mom, June is beautiful really. She has short blonde hair and green eyes which I inherited but I had a little specks of blue. She was pretty short standing at 5 ft 4 where as I am 5 ft 3 Dammn. Oh and she is the best cook in history of all cooks.

My dad, Marc is pretty tall he is 6 ft 3 and looks pretty intimidating but he is a giant softy. He has short dirty blonde hair and royal blue eyes. He is very overprotective of me though he say and I quote ' boys want one thing and that is ,you know your womanly parts. Therefore you shall not date for a while. ' And he says it everytime I look at a hot guy, like C'mon.

Then there is Chase he Is absolutely the best brother. He is 20 years old and in college and sadly only visits once a month. When he was in Denver High he was like the golden boy I was well Jelly. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is pretty muscular and has a couple of tattoos on his arms. Me being 3 years younger that him is annoying because he is also overprotective. But I love him, so yeah.

And lastly there is Ivory my adorable little sister. She is 4 and has really curly blond hair with green eyes. I love her so much.

I swallowed the last bite of the pancakes and grabbed my Raspberry Milkshake from the fridge.

"Any way gotta go or I will be late." I said and kissed them all. I grabbed my bag and milkshake then headed to my Audi, it isn't the fancies but it gets me to Hell and back also known as school.

With that I sigh and drive off with my milkshake in one hand.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Im terribly sorry about deleting this chapter before. Any way hope you enjoyed, the next one will be better hopefully.

Comment and Vote please.

-Gigi