Chapter 1

I was almost later to work this morning my adorable cat distracted me. Being the boss and showing up late isn't good for me. I work at a mental hospital its a hard job but I enjoy it. I want to help all my patients. I heard there was a new patient coming in this morning. I haven't gotten any information on this person yet except he is male. "Doctor Daichi patient 28 is spazzing out again!" yelled one of our nurses. "Go hold him down what are we waiting for! DO NOT USE THE SHOT UNLESS WE REALLY NEED IT!" Running up all the stairs finally get to the room patient 28 was throwing everything everywhere. I and some of the other male doctors were holding him down. "Sir we need to use the shot!" yelled the girl nurse. I hate using the shot I don't believe in using the shot it's awful but we had to. After 3 to 4 Minutes patient 28, Mr. Nishinoya was finally calm. He came in about 2years ago after his grandparents heavily abused him.

After we were finished I was sweating so much. I finally got a call saying that the new patient 53 was here. I was ready to see two male nurses holding the male back but when I got down there I saw a beautiful man who had an average height with a beautiful slender build light grey hair that looked so soft, his hazel eyes and the mole right under his eye. Nobody was holding him back he was walking beside the males perfectly. What is someone like him doing here? Sir this is patient 53 Koushi Sugawara. The man slightly patient nods his head while looking at the ground

"Heres the folder" the folder has all the information of this boy. Everything about him is at my fingertips if you think about it its scary. "I'll take it from here Mr. Sugawara please follow me" The boy didn't move. Both of his hands were holding onto his arms. "Mr.Sugawara?" He didn't respond. I put my hand out "let us go" I said with a smile. The boy was hesitant at first but soon took my hand. His hand so skinny and frail I thought I would break it. "here we are" I said letting go of his hand. "take a seat on the bed while I take a look at your folder." He nodded his head. He lives with his grandma his mother died and his dad is remarried and lives in the US. He's 23. "It seems we are only 2 years apart," I said with a smile. He only nodded. I keep flipping through until I finally saw what I was looking for. So why was this boy here?

Depression, night terrors, and self-harm but why? Then I finally saw why...Rape. This boy was rapped in high school as well as in college. How could anyone do something so horrible? Why hurt someone as beautiful as him. When I looked up at him his eyes looked dead. "Doctor, why are you crying?" I held hand up to my cheek as I felt a tear fall down. Why do I feel such pain for this boy? Who is he? Koushi Sugawara...I want to know your story.

Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote for more chapters!