Two

Something you should know about Rosalyn Harmon is that she hates school and she hates waking up and just mornings in general

Something you should know about Rosalyn Harmon is that she hates school and she hates waking up and just mornings in general. So imagine how much she hates waking up in the morning to go to her person Hell. The blonde loathes school, she hates the curriculum, the teachers who think they're so important and smart, the fake, stuck up stereotypical students who are all going to end up like their stupid parents with annoying children and stuck in a miserable marriage and she especially hates having to get up and get out of her comfortable bed to go to the pointless shithole.

After her best friend died she just didn't see the point in going anymore and now that Rosalyn was starting a completely new school she especially didn't see the point. She wasn't going to go anywhere in life and she's never going to use half the stuff they teach her, the only reason she used to go to school was because of her friend Logan and the only reason she's going now is because it's the stupid law and her parents force her to. The family had been living in the old house for over a week now and had unpacked most of their belongings so her parents decided it was time for her to begin school again.

"I hate morning people, what sane person can wake up in the morning, the morning with a smile? Not me, that's for sure" Rosalyn grumbled to herself with Bear by her side as she walked past her mother who sent her daughter a wide smile, fully dressed and a cup of herbal tea in her hands. Obviously Vivien was the complete opposite of her daughter, she was a morning person and was able to wake up and smile and had a perfectly structured morning routine. Vivien smiled at her daughter, laughing lightly as she told the blonde "Oh come on, Rosie. Be more excited, you're starting your new school today. That's exciting, right?" "Oh yay, lets go get picked on by mean, rich, bitchy girls and be judged by a load of stuck up jerks and learn trigonometry and lots of other things I'll never need in life" Rosalyn said in a monotone as she rolled her bluish-green eyes, pouring herself some coffee to help her get through this day.

Vivien walked up to her daughter, placing her hands on her leather clad arms, pleading "Rosalyn, it's a fresh start for everyone. This is a chance for you to focus back on your grades and get control of your life and make new friends. Please just give this school a chance, it may surprise you and be amazing and you might make a great friend straight away". The desperation and sadness in Vivien blue eyes made Rosalyn sigh and nod, she knew this move wasn't just hard for her, her mother has been going through some stuff as well. "You better hurry up, your fathers going to be taking you in about ten minutes" Vivien told her daughter, dropping her arms. "Are you feeding the dogs or am I?" Rosalyn asked drinking her black coffee. "I am, you've got tonight's feeding and walks" Vivien told her daughter who nodded as she stroked Bear.

❀❀❀

Rosalyn walked through the halls of Westfield High School, her stupid new school which WAS full of rude, wealthy, bitchy girls and a load of stuck up jerks with egos higher then their IQs. Wearing her usual leather jacket, a cropped black camis and ripped skinny blue jeans with her black brace over it on her right leg to help her walk as everything under her knee basically didn't work, each time she passed anyone they keep instantly looking right at her bad leg with either a judgemental or sympathetic gaze which was agitating her. Her blonde hair was in its usual curls and in her hands a lit cigarette, which she raised to her lips to take a drag from. Rosalyn had already done five tiring periods and was ready for the day to be over the moment she walked in but unfortunately she had two more periods to do after lunch.