Akashi Seijuurou

The rain got stronger as you and your boyfriend Kuroko walked down the regular path that both of you would take to get to your apartment. You felt an arm wrap around your shoulder and pulled you closer to the umbrella to avoid the drops of rain that seemed to fall endlessly. A small smile made it's way to his face, and you felt your heart warm and also your cheeks. A sudden jolt of uneasiness made you turn around and scan the road that you have already passed, not even a shadow was seen. "Is there something wrong _____?", Kuroko asked you. "It's nothing.", you assured him with a warm smile. Shrugging of the weird feeling, both of you continued to walk.

Nails dug aggresively on the marble wall as two eyes stalked the couple. It walked down the opposite way with anger, envy and wrathful emotions swirled in it's chest. Retrieving his phone from his coat, he smiled wickedly as he sent the message.

A P A R T M E N T

"Hmm I'll make the hot chocolate now alright?", you said as you removed your coat and boots. He just nodded without looking at you, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he stared at the screen of his phone. You went to the kitchen and prepared the drinks. As you were stirring the cup a memory flashed onto your head. The image in your head became clearer while you closed your eyes. A small voice of a child echoed through your head. He smiled as you clasped his hands and muttered a small 'I promise'. "Sei", you unconciously muttered which snapped you out from your daze. Quickly, you went to the living room and saw no one there. "I'm here.", Kuroko said near your ear. You shuddered and swiftly got away from him. "You really love to do that to me don't you.", you pouted as you covered your ear. He just chuckled and took the mugs from your hands. He went to the couch and you seated next to him. Enjoying his company. A few moments later of watching you both fell asleep.

Buzzz Buzzzzz Buzzzzz

Kuroko's phone vibrated in the side table. You sat up and saw you were already in bed with Kuroko sleeping beside you. You stroked his hair slightly but the buzz got your attention again. 'Should I open his phone, but I would be invading his privacy if I did that! Aah! What should I do?', you argued to yourself. But curiosity has it's way, you opened his phone to see a text from an unknown number.

"LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE'S MINE.", the text stated. A picture was attached to the message and you saw the picture of both you and Kuroko sleeping in the couch, it seemed like it was taken earlier this night. You stared at the message for a few seconds before deciding to look at the other messages. Your eyes widened in fear as there were more texts like these, all containing a threat and a picture of both of you. One of them was a picture of you and Kuroko walking down the street to your apartment with a message stating "Enjoy your last walk with her home."

You closed the phone as you heard footsteps coming from downstairs. Carefully walking down the stairs to the living room you inspected every corner. A presence was felt behind you, before you could scream for help it placed a napkin with an odd smell on your nose. You tried to wriggle out of it's grasp but it was far too strong. Within a few seconds you felt the effects of the scent and little by little you felt sleepy until you finally blacked out.

Tetsuya help me.....

The bright white light struck your eyes open. Headache was the first thing that greeted you, you tried to hold you head but you noticed that your hands were tied behind your back. "Tetsuya!", you said while you were struggling. You sighed in relief when you noticed Kuroko was tied to a chair infront of you. "Tetsuya, Tetsuya wake up!", you said as you tried to kick the chair. With a final attempt you kicked the chair and it woke him up. "Huh.. Where are we?", he said while groaning. "I-I don't know.", you said. He looked around the room and saw a whole set of torturing materials. Knives, scalpels, hammers, scissors and many more. "You have to get out of here..", he said as he faced you. "What about yo--", you stopped as you heard the metal door opening.

"Good Morning Tetsuya and ________", he smiled warmly at both of you. "Akashi-kun?", Kuroko said. "Surprise.", he said. "Don't hurt ____", Kuroko threatened. "I hate arrogant dogs like you, and no I'm not gonna hurt ___. I'm going to hurt you.", he said.

"Shall we begin? Let's count up to ten.", he smiled.

"One", he plunged a scissor in his back. Kuroko's scream filled the room, blood rushed from his skin unto the floor. "Two", a knife to his arm. "Three", scissor to his shoulder blade. "Four", scissor to his chest. "Five", scissor to his legs. "No! Stop it!", you cried which called his attention. He looked at you coldly while Kuroko coughed blood. "Whaat? Enough already? It's only been up to five.", he whined. "W-Why are you even doing this?!", you growled at him. "I just want to return the favor to him, he doesn't even know how much pain I felt seeing you two together.", he said as he pulled Kuroko's hair. "Bastard.", he said as he punched him accross the face. "Six", and it continued like this. You closed your eyes as you tried to escape from this dreadful nightmare. Tears didn't stop falling from your face and all you can do was whimper as you heard Kuroko's screams. 'It's just a dream, just a dream", you tried to comfort yourself. 'Wait, a dream!', you thought to yourself. Concentrating, you tried to remember the 'dream' you had been always having. It all became clear to you.

'I promise!'

"Sei?", you asked. His eyes widened as he faced you. He got closer to you and hugged you. "You remembered.", he said as he rubbed his head on your ear. "I did. Let me go Sei.", you asked. He wiped his eyes and cutted the rope. "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.", you said as you stood up and grabbed a scissor. You swinged it high up and he said a small "You kept your promise.", as he smiled.

"Sei! Sei!", you called out to your best friend as he ran. He didn't look back and sat on a tree. You heard him crying and quickly rushed to his aid. "Sei? What happened? Did he hurt you again?", you asked as you sat beside him. He just nodded as he covered his face. "Mama isn't here anymore.", he said quietly. You pulled him closer to you letting him pour his emotions out. He stopped crying and faced you, your eyes widened in fear as you saw his eye stir in a yellow hue. "_____ promise me... Promise me that if I start destroying everything.", he said as he held your shoulder. "Please make me disappear.", he said. "What?! No I can't do that? You're not going to destroy everything.", you said bewildered. "I'm always right _____", he smiled weakly at you. Trembling, you clasped his hand and said "I promise". And he smiled.

"I love you ______".