Murasakibara Atsushi

'Breaking news! 2 female students of Seiyen High was found dead near the Ayasaki Park! What intrigues us the most is the bite and chew marks found all over the corpses which belongs to a human being! The police still has no clue who this cannibalistic murderer is. So students, be very careful!'

"Ugh, that's disgusting.", Murasakibara poked his tongue out. He suddenly lost his appetite. "If you're not gonna eat that, then I will!", you reached out your hand to grab the bags of snacks he was holding. Unfortunately you were too short to grab any of it, even if you tiptoed. "Ahaha~ ___-chin is so hopeless.", the tall boy stood there not even moving an inch.

The both of you quickly gained the peer's attention. Despite seeing this phenomenon many times, they still find it adorable how your playful attitude mixed with the giant's childish acts. The people passing by whispered to each other, asking if the two of you were already in a relationship. Their chat was heard only by you.

Or so you thought

Purple eyes stared at your flushed face, even though he looked uninterested in anything he was actually listening closely to their blabber, or anything that was related to what was his. The reaction you made gave him confidence that you returned his well kept feelings, that seemed to grow even more on the passing days.

Though it wasn't enough to actually push him to confess to you right away.

No, he had to be very careful. One slip of the tongue will cause the 'friendship' that he had built, in which he had paid a lot of effort and affection, to crumble. He was quite disappointed how all of his hard work had resulted in a mere best friend relationship, he had wanted something much more from all that he has done.

But at least it's something, right?

~~~

The teacher kept on blabbering about something which bored him. Instinctively, his eyes traveled to his beloved. Her book standing in front of her table, eyes slowly closing, her back arched in a lazy manner. He watched you as your head slowly slipped it's way down your hand, your forehead hitting the table lightly. It sounded like it would hurt, but you simply stayed there, you chest slowly heaving.

This made him smile a bit, you we're truly cute in any way possible. When he felt that his face was getting warmer by the minute, he retreated his eyes to his notebook. He didn't notice that he had actually written your name repeatedly, the paper clouded with black scribbles.

'___-chin ____-chin I love you ____-chin I love you I love you I love you I love you You're to cute So cute So very cute like a kitten I wan't to eat you ___-chin Why won't you love me back ___-chin? I love you so much I like you I like you I like you I like you.'

In a swift motion, he ripped the paper and crumpled it. Looking back at his desk wasn't helping with his current problem.

~~~

He couldn't believe it, you said you were running an errand. You said it was important. Was this more important than him? He felt his heart shatter in a million pieces, his stomach sinking down to the deepest part of his soul.

'Sorry Atsushi, I have to err-- do something okay? I'll hang out with you later, yeah?'

'Okay' He sighed inwardly, what was this thing that you wouldn't even tell him, your closest friend. He thought it was one of those girly that was prohibited to men, so he decided that he wouldn't investigate further.

Even though he so badly needed the truth.

He never expected the truth to be this harsh. It felt painful, but he couldn't look away. You, his dearest person was in the arms of another man, one which he hadn't seen before. Not once did you even mention his name! It looked as if the both of you were the happiest people on earth, both of your eyes looked passionately into each other. Then you both leaned closer...

"EEH? Atsushi you we're sneaking on us!"

Snap!

"I love you ___-chin, I love you so much.", he spoke through mouthfuls. The red liquid dripping from his mouth. "As I expected, you're absolutely delicious.", his eyes bore into your dull ones. He took another bite, your bones cracking in the process.

Snap!

Your legs we're finally removed from its knee cap. "This part of you is so troublesome ___-chin." He bit and chewed continuously, his tears dropping on your shredded body. "You could've just loved me, it would have been better that way, don't you think?" Only a few more parts left.

Well he wanted you to be a part of him, did he not?

Snap!

Then I congratulate you ____, you will now be a part of him til' death. Just think of it as a new kind of marriage...

Burp!

Yeah?

(A/N: holy cucumber I think this is one of the best I've ever written. :DD I dedicate this to my friend who has been begging me to write this story for quite some time now. *cough*you'rewelcomepamela*cough*.

Thank you for reading, til' next time, yeah? XD)