Chapter 2

Isadora's P.O.V

Violet and I were talking while we were walking back to where we had agreed to meet up with the boys, and she told me so much! I was sad when I heard Kit Snicket died.

Then when we walked up to Duncan and Quigley, I noticed that they were staring at Violet. I couldn't believe it. They both had a crush on the same girl, my best friend.

Duncan, Quigley and I were talking while we were waiting for Violet and Isadora, and after a few minutes they came out and I accidentally started staring at Violet. Violet looked at me and I sighed slightly, and I heard Isadora snicker. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Quigley looking at her too! He was staring at my crush! I couldn't believe him.

Quigley's P.O.V

and I were waiting for Isadora and Violet at our meeting area. We looked at each other and saw them. Violet was beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her, I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I looked over and saw Duncan looking at her the same way! I couldn't believe him, he was staring at my crush.

Violet's P.O.V

So I said, "Hey!, guys, do you want to go back to our apartment?" I saw them looking strangely at me and I explained. "Jerome felt bad that he couldn't do more for us so he bought an apartment for us where we could live while he rebuilt our house."

They nodded and said "Ok, let's go!" So we got in a taxi and drove to the nicest apartment building in the city, Light Gates.

When we finally got there, Quigley said, "Hey, let's take the elevator!" Duncan and Isadora said at the same time "NO!" He replied "Why not?" I cut in and said "It's a long story, let's take the stairs." Duncan and Isadora looked gratefully at me. So we walked up the steps one at a time till we reached the penthouse. I knocked and said "Klaus! Open up! I forgot my keys!" I pushed Isadora in front of me just as Klaus opened the door.