Chapter One

Violet's P.O.V

I walked along the beach every day, my eyes scanning the sky for a Self Sustaining Hot Air Mobile Home, but never saw it. I was feeling so close to giving up, and accept that we would never see the Quagmires again. So today probably will not be any different.

But suddenly I saw something green on the horizon, as it grew closer, I realized it was what I had been looking for. The Self Sustaining Hot Air Mobile Home, which was where the Quagmires are. I searched through my bag, and found a long piece of rope, and searched the beach for some sort of hook. And finally a found an anchor, and I tied the rope to the anchor to make a grappling hook.

So as soon as they were in shouting distance I yelled "Go to the other side! I'm bringing you to shore!" Thankfully they moved to the other side of it. I managed to bring them to shore just as it started to rain. First Isadora jumped out, saying "Ladies first boys!" And then Quigley and Duncan jumped out. At first they didn't recognize me, until I said "Duncan! Quigley! Isadora!" then they recognized me, they said in unison "Violet! It's you!"

Then I noticed how small, tight, dirty and uncomfortable their clothes looked. I did repairs for a mall, and they let me and my friends use the employee bathrooms. So I brought them there and got them showered, and also bought them clean clothes.

One of the employees helped the boys pick out new clothes while I helped Isadora. Isadora and I decided on a red sweater dress with black suede boots. I picked out something for myself too. I picked a dark blue jumper with a white cashmere sweater underneath.

Isadora and I walked out to see the boys all ready to go with their hair neatly combed. Isadora put on a headband that was the same color as her dress, and I chose a dark blue ribbon for my hair.