"You're going to start a what?" Lisa was not pleased with this news.

"You know, a duo. There's a million chick duos out there. Like Tegan and Sara, Meg and Dia, Michelle and Jessica," Jennie said jokingly trying to ease the tension. Jisoo smiled at her efforts but knowing Lisa's already irrational hatred towards her, she knew something was about to go down.

"Yeah, I know what a duo is, thank you very much. But why would you want to start one?" Lisa's eyes blazed. She was pissed. Jennie cleared her throat and took a step back.

"Why not?" Rosé's voice matched her girlfriend's. "You know how long I've wanted to do this. Ever since you've known me. Why are you being so unsupportive?"

Yeah, guys, not the time to have this in front of my high school crush. I'm already embarrassed enough.

"And how exactly are you going to go about this? You don't have any money," Lisa's voice started to rise.

Oh God, please don't start screaming. Jennie is probably not use to your banshee like screams.

"Thank you very much for reminding me, Lisa. What am I your kept woman now?"

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Oh sure, you just love reminding me how I live in your apartment, eat your food, wear clothes you paid for. And now I actually want to do something for myself and you can't handle it!"

Jisoo scratched her head. She was used to their fights, they were legendary but Jennie just met Lisa and was probably all kinds of uncomfortable.

"Um, guys?"

"What?!" Rosé and Lisa said at the same time.

She glared at her two friends. "We have a guest, so why don't you take your little argument elsewhere?" She stage whispered all this but knew it was pathetic considering Jennie was only a few feet away. She looked like she was ready to leave.

Rosé turned to Jennie with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Jennie, can you excuse us for a second." She grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her into the back room and shut the door. They started to argue again but their shouts were muffled through the door.

Jisoo shifted from one foot to another. She was now alone with Jennie and had no idea what to say. "Sorry about that," she started.

"Oh, don't worry about it. My parents fought like that all the time but they still loved each other." She gave her a reassuring smile. "But I have a feeling that your friend doesn't really like me."

I do! Does that count? "Lisa's a sweetheart. She's just worried about Rosé."

Jennie nodded. "Look, I feel really bad that I don't remember you, but to be honest, I barely remember anyone from high school. If it weren't for my brother, I'd probably wouldn't even know who took me to prom." Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lip. "Wait, I didn't even go to prom."

Jisoo laughed at the face she made. Oh yeah, she has a brother. He was nice to me. One of the few who were. What was his name? "How is Taehyung?"

Jennie looked at her surprised. "You know Tae?" She suddenly hit her forehead. "Right, we went to the same high school, duh. He's doing good. He actually still lives here. He's an actor now."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but nothing big. He's been in a few indie movies but that's it."

Jisoo's ears perked up. "Indie? We do a few of those."

"Right, Rosé said you and Lisa own a big film production." Jennie looked around and picked up a business card that was on the front desk. "RoPaSci Film Productions?"

Jisoo blushed. She usually liked explaining the name but was now embarrassed just realizing how silly the name sounded. Or maybe because she had to explain it to Jennie Kim.

"Yeah, it's kind of an inside joke."

Jennie smiled at her again. "What does it stand for?"

Jisoo also picked up a business card and stared at the name. There was a little cute insignia on it of two little fists facing each other. "Lisa and I have a hard time deciding on certain things, so I suggested we'd play a game of rock, paper, scissors to help us with our decisions. It seemed to work so we named our production after it. RoPaSci, rock, paper, scissors. It's stupid, I know-"

"No, it's very clever." Jennie put the business card in her back pocket and Jisoo had to stop herself from staring at how hot those jeans looked on her. "Maybe you can think of the name of me and Rosé's first album." Jisoo blushed again and looked at the floor. "That is if we're actually going to be able to. It doesn't sound too good in there." She indicated towards the back room where muffled shouts were still heard.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to. Lisa wouldn't keep Rosé from her dreams. She loves her too much."

"That's sweet." So is your smile. "So what about you?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

What? "What about me?"

"Well, Rosé has Lisa. Do you have anyone special?" Jennie eyes seem to roam all over her.

Is she checking me out? Is Jennie Kim hitting on me?! "Um, I-I, well, not-not really." Yeah, keep stuttering, you idiot. That will for sure win her over.

Before Jennie could respond, the back door opened and Lisa and Rosé came out looking very flushed but not at all angry.

"Sorry about that," Rosé said to Jennie.

"Oh no worries, I was in good company." Her eyes never left Jisoo which made Jisoo blush harder.

Wow, I probably look a tomato right now.

"I'm sure you were," Lisa said suggestively, walking up to Jisoo. Jisoo elbowed her.

"Why don't the four us all go out to dinner?" Rosé said. "We can discuss the whole album thing and the prospect of the two of you filming our EPK."

"Actually, Lisa and I have to work. We have a deadline," Jisoo suddenly said.

Lisa looked at her confused. "We're almost done, we can finish it afterwards." She started to speak to Jisoo with her eyes. They have perfected communication without words over their 6 years of friendship. What she really said was: "What's wrong with you? You said you'll hit on guitar girl."

"Yeah, but I really want to get it done so we don't have to worry about it anymore. You three go ahead." Before anyone could protest, Jisoo made her way to the back room without even a goodbye to Rosé or Jennie.

"Excuse me for a second," she heard Lisa say.

Oh great, here we go. She heard the door close before Lisa took her arm and spun her around.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jisoo shook off her grasp. "Nothing."

"Oh really? Because I've known you for 6 years and I've never heard you stutter before. It was like a whole new Jisoo out there. What's with this Jennie girl? You knew her back in high school?"

"Nothing is up, okay?" Jisoo looked at the ground avoiding her gaze. She knew it would give her away.

"Jisoo," Lisa said seriously. "What's going on?"

Jisoo took a deep breath and looked Lisa in the eyes. "Jennie is just someone from my past, okay?"

"Was she an ex, because she said she didn't remember you?"

"No, she wasn't an ex, she's just...Lisa, can you let it go for now? I'm really tired and I should really get this done." She sat down in front of the computer and shook the mouse.

"Okay, but I'm worried about you. I've never seen you get this worked up over a girl before."

"I'll be fine. Go to dinner, and get to know Jennie." She's amazing.

"Okay, but I'll be thinking about you." Lisa gave Jisoo a kiss on the cheek before she left.

Yeah, and I'll be thinking about Jennie.